Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

2 minutes ago, DanM said:

I always thought the knee problems started because of the implants.

That’s something hard to prove. She’s a dancer and performer since she was in her late teens. The body is out through a lot as an athlete and that’s how she treated herself for 30+ years. She missing cartilage. That doesn’t happen from a surgery all of a sudden. 

2 minutes ago, gafuller said:

That’s something hard to prove. She’s a dancer and performer since she was in her late teens. The body is out through a lot as an athlete and that’s how she treated herself for 30+ years. She missing cartilage. That doesn’t happen from a surgery all of a sudden. 

This is true of course, but I guess the extra weight of the implants worsened the issue.

5 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Oops double post

40 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Those saying she had hip surgery… it’s already 2 years… + if she can’t dance no need to do gigs in the first place. 

I will keep saying this till I die…. She can’t dance like before not because of her surgery it’s because of her BUTT implants + her current weight. Bye

Have you ever heard of Lizzo?

"It's a tough job but somebody has to do it!" ... and no one better than her to do it, although over the years we have seen innumerable copies that, in their desire to surpass her, ended up reaching vulgarity or simply did not measure up because originality and genuineness can never be falsified. How fortunate I feel to be her fan and get excited every time she goes on stage expecting the unexpected because Madonna is so unpredictable that we can expect anything from her, perhaps this is the trait that most characterizes her and sets her apart from other artists.

And as for those who are still dissatisfied and demand risky choreography, I would recommend simply living on the memories: there is enough old Madonna material to keep them entertained for the rest of their lives. But let's be realistic and don't expect someone over 60 to have the same physical performance as a 30-year-old, regardless of their weight or their implants.

... If only selling one's soul to the devil in exchange for eternal youth were a reality, how many of us would have already succumbed to the offer, because for people who love the intensity of life, the passage of time will always be our worst nightmare.

57 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Those saying she had hip surgery… it’s already 2 years… + if she can’t dance no need to do gigs in the first place. 

I will keep saying this till I die…. She can’t dance like before not because of her surgery it’s because of her BUTT implants + her current weight. Bye

She won't be dancing like before because of years of destroying her body with demanding world tours, and yes because of her age, if you can't understand or accept that fact it's your problem, and hip surgery it's absolutely serious operation. She doesn't have to dance like before she have dancers for it. Bye 

48 minutes ago, DanM said:

This is true of course, but I guess the extra weight of the implants worsened the issue.

Now that’s plausible. I would say a slow down in her extensive workout may have also worsened it. If all you ever do is push your limits and then stop, your body will decline fast. 

4 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

Yes, she could. Without the butt implants 

Butt plants has no correlation to your cardio fitness which does have a direct correlation to your ability to dance.

She is 64 - what's your mum doing? 

We cannot keep expecting her to perform like she did when she was 50 - let's stop - let's celebrate her success - she looked great, she performed great, was great to see her back!

4 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Butt plants has no correlation to your cardio fitness which does have a direct correlation to your ability to dance.

She is 64 - what's your mum doing? 

We cannot keep expecting her to perform like she did when she was 50 - let's stop - let's celebrate her success - she looked great, she performed great, was great to see her back!

So you’re telling me those EXTRA BIG PILLOWS are not really effecting her dance / move ability? Seriously? Lol my mum is not a singer/performer/dancer… 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic