Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

48 minutes ago, Ayham said:

So you’re telling me those EXTRA BIG PILLOWS are not really effecting her dance / move ability? Seriously? Lol my mum is not a singer/performer/dancer… 

Those diapers do not restrict movement, however, they can weigh you down a bit and rarely can make certain specific movements more difficult. More importantly, I'd say they changed her figure, making her shorter and fatter. And as a result, clumsy.
Even at the Rebel Heart Tour, her movements were already a bit stiff, but her flawless, slender physique made her look different.

Then let's remember that she's getting older, she's had health problems, and I think she had a hip replacement, she had surgery for hip osteoarthritis.

It's normal that she doesn't move as well as she used to. The butt implants don't help her, but they're not the reason why she lost the mobility she had.

Edited by Loru (see edit history)

21 hours ago, musicinferno said:

All this promo for like 200 rich young people who probably won't even buy the album. :rip:

She should have at least done a heavily promoted streaming concert. 

Nah, the people in the room were just props.

It was really for the social media audience and that FEL promo. It fulfilled its purpose!

3 hours ago, DanM said:

She definitely won't pull an MDNA tour again. To me RHT was a disappointment, the first time she was not doingcany heavy dance routine, and preferred MXT. I am sure if the stakes are higher we are going to see MXT level performances as well 

I loved the RHT, even though she was not in the same physical shape as on previous tours, she danced less and was less fluid in her movements. The choreographies were simpler.
But it was all studied to perfection and she was still able to impress with her skills and impeccable physical fitness.

In an interview during the Rebel Heart Tour, she said she did not train for that tour as much as she did for the previous ones:

I haven’t had as much time to train and prepare myself physically for this show as I have in the past with other shows.

That’s just because I have four kids, and they take up a lot of time. So I have to choose between working out and spending time with them, and then also putting my show together. I have to find the balance of training enough so that I’m not winded and out of breath when I’m onstage, but also not wearing myself out, and also seeing my kids.

I think she knows very well what physical shape she is in, but she does what she can to have fun. And as she has said in a thousand interviews over the last six years, she doesn't train as much as she used to. Fitness is no longer an obsession for her, she is also less careful about her diet and wants to relax a bit. At that age, after a lifetime of sacrifice and crazy training, physical decline happens very quickly.

She is getting older, has had arthritis, and we don't know of any other health problems. If she didn't dance anymore I would be fine with it, not everyone is lucky enough to grow old like Mick Jagger.

I just hope that she cures her performances, that she knows what she is doing on stage, and that we don't see her anymore as an inexperienced performer like I saw her at the Women's March, in Harlem or at the Maluma concert 

Edited by Loru (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Jackie said:

Totally agree - and isn’t allowed to dance in heels.

This is a total 360 from the mess of Medellin - it shows that she’s still got it - which is great! 

Yep, she just needs to move less and be more measured and choreographed.

Basically, to work within her new limitations (which are hard to observe but do exist now).

Also, smarter styling this time around, beyond hair, overall look, etc.

For instance, I noticed the way the chains fell towards the back to obscure her backside fold.

2 minutes ago, Vasili said:

Yep, she just needs to move less and be more measured and choreographed.

Basically, to work within her new limitations (which are hard to observe but do exist now).

Also, smarter styling this time around, beyond hair, overall look, etc.

For instance, I noticed the way the chains fell towards the back to obscure her backside fold.

Totally agree with you!

4 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

This 100% should a smash summer single. It's so good and I love them together. Please release this M!

I need this mix.  Pre-recorded vocals seem to be a good sign it might be released at some point.

Reminds me of Mariah and Latto's Big Energy new mix recently

Some fans complain that other fans used the word "Phenomenal" to say "Madonna's performance yesterday was phenomenal."

Yes, yesterday's performance was never a phenomenal performance to be honest. But you guys have to understand. The fact that countless fans were saddened and shocked by Madonna's terrible appearance at the Maluma's concert. After watching that horrible performance, countless fans didn't say it out loud, but they thought inside. "Oh, officially Madonna's career is over now."

We saw the bottom of her career vividly and we were devastated. For us, yesterday's Madonna performance was a hopeful performance, so fans expressed it as a "phenomenal" performance. Because At least it wasn't a performance that people would laugh at and sympathize with.

image.png.2aed7b08ab7c5ed5c2a4bdb533036b31.pngimage.png.e8a5b39805b5b6991361a89f2aa55480.png

Madonna's clumsy movement isn't just because she is getting older. She had a slim yet healthy dancer's figure all her life, and her hips were beautiful, flat dancer's. At one point, however, she made a huge fake butt and has to live with at least 8kg of fake butts. Because of that, the center of gravity, which she has been used to all her life, has changed, and when she tries to move with the heavy fake thing in her hips, her joints are strained and her movement is slow.

If Madonna's huge butts were not fake ones made by plastic surgery, but grew naturally with age, she wouldn't move as dull as she is now at least.

I still really do hope Madonna will get rid of that huge, ugly fake butts. Because It's simply a tragedy.

by the way, above photos taken from this video.

1 hour ago, MadameX said:

image.png.2aed7b08ab7c5ed5c2a4bdb533036b31.pngimage.png.e8a5b39805b5b6991361a89f2aa55480.png

Madonna's clumsy movement isn't just because she is getting older. She had a slim yet healthy dancer's figure all her life, and her hips were beautiful, flat dancer's. At one point, however, she made a huge fake butt and has to live with at least 8kg of fake butts. Because of that, the center of gravity, which she has been used to all her life, has changed, and when she tries to move with the heavy fake thing in her hips, her joints are strained and her movement is slow.

If Madonna's huge butts were not fake ones made by plastic surgery, but grew naturally with age, she wouldn't move as dull as she is now at least.

I still really do hope Madonna will get rid of that huge, ugly fake butts. Because It's simply a tragedy.

by the way, above photos taken from this video.

i realize that i have been making a lot of personal attacks lately on forum members. this is another one of those moments. 

the way you talk about madonnas but is disrespectful. it's fine to criticize it i suppose, but your words sound so misogynistic. i think in all honesty you need to shut the fuck up about her butt that way, for real. 

38 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

i realize that i have been making a lot of personal attacks lately on forum members. this is another one of those moments. 

the way you talk about madonnas but is disrespectful. it's fine to criticize it i suppose, but your words sound so misogynistic. i think in all honesty you need to shut the fuck up about her butt that way, for real. 

You shouldn't go crazy like a lunatic just because someone else tells the truth and you don't like it. 

Sometimes I type up some negative comment and then I think "do I really need to post that? What will it accomplish? Do we need this negative post up in here?" And then I delete it before I send it.

Some of you should start doing the same because this CONSTANT bitching is killing this forum and sucking all of the fun out of everybody else. Go do something else that you enjoy.

28 minutes ago, MadameX said:

You shouldn't go crazy like a lunatic just because someone else tells the truth and you don't like it. 

The lunatics are the ones who obsessively bitch and criticize on fan blog sites.   What is the point?  Move the fuck along and let the rest of us celebration 40 years of magesty and splender.  

• Enrico unfeatured this topic