Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

23 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Those pictures...

She was perfect in the live show all natural. Ricardo needs to be out for sure.

Yes but strangely I found some of this pictures more natural then usal (they are clearly taken with a professional camera not a phone like he normally does and they are absolutely gorgeous) 😅

Not gonna lie, I originally thought that her "Finally Enough Love" project was going to be her reinventing her 50 #1 dance hits with new artists and remixes. I do think that she may release other projects aside from this compilation album. Wasn't she collaborating with Kanye and Honey Dijon months ago? She did say she has other projects coming out. I'm hopeful because I really like the Dembow remix of Hung Up. 

On 6/24/2022 at 4:18 PM, Ayham said:

Let’s keep it classy… because I respect this form I won’t lower myself to your level. Xx 

More than class, I would say intelligence and emotional control when responding without resorting to insults or the use of rude words. Something quite difficult for them, as difficult as tolerating criticism or comments that they do not like. I hope that you, as well as all those who share your opinion in this forum, which must be many but who do not post for some reason (for example, I do not agree with your position but I do not respond disrespectfully like others), do not feel intimidated of being wrongly labeled as misogynistic or discriminatory and continue to give your opinion that this is what gives life and is the essence of the forums. Perhaps the perfect antidote to this poison is down there, in the emoticons.

14 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

More than class, I would say intelligence and emotional control when responding without resorting to insults or the use of rude words. Something quite difficult for them, as difficult as tolerating criticism or comments that they do not like. I hope that you, as well as all those who share your opinion in this forum, which must be many but who do not post for some reason (for example, I do not agree with your position but I do not respond disrespectfully like others), do not feel intimidated of being wrongly labeled as misogynistic or discriminatory and continue to give your opinion that this is what gives life and is the essence of the forums. Perhaps the perfect antidote to this poison is down there, in the emoticons.

I do think that a lot of people are sometimes misogynistic, agestist and racist on here.  They get upset when they are called out and lash out rather than dealing with their own behavior.  I do not think that it is wrong to call these things out.  Otherwise, the whole forum becomes a breeding ground for bad actors.  

People complaining about her vocal delivery should check out Diana Ross at Glastonbury. She’s getting older and failed to hit any of her famous notes, but nobody gave a shit, they were too busy living their best life and dancing and appreciating a legend. 
People need to get off M’s back…the fans most of all. 

46 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

People complaining about her vocal delivery should check out Diana Ross at Glastonbury. She’s getting older and failed to hit any of her famous notes, but nobody gave a shit, they were too busy living their best life and dancing and appreciating a legend. 
People need to get off M’s back…the fans most of all. 

Well Madonna pissed people off left and right for the past 40 years so they’re gonna be more critical. 
Also in many instances she doesn’t come across as genuine anymore and she seems very attention seeking while not delivering as much as she did in the past. 
And least but not last she’s very reluctant to pleasing her fan base and very eager to please her shitty manager which annoys most of her existing fans.

Strong minded women that put themselves out there as much as she does always get more scrutiny. It’s just a fact.

But some of us still love her haha

12 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Yes I agree it was meant as such but I don’t think it’s succeeded in that aspect. 
And this is not even her fault in any way. She put on a good show and a strong release. But her management is just awful and working against her at this point.

Starting with the botched release of this compilation, guiding her on the NFT path that just turns off her audience and makes her look ridiculous, not doing much cross promotion between this club appearance and the album…

I’m hoping this is a test run for a more relevant promotional event at the end of the summer

Oh, don't get me started on the NFT bullshit. Totally agree there.

On 6/24/2022 at 5:58 PM, Jackie said:

Butt plants has no correlation to your cardio fitness which does have a direct correlation to your ability to dance.

She is 64 - what's your mum doing? 

We cannot keep expecting her to perform like she did when she was 50 - let's stop - let's celebrate her success - she looked great, she performed great, was great to see her back!

Drama Love GIF by euphoria

If she's got butt plants she should have that looked by a doctor or a botanist ASAP. 

On 6/25/2022 at 2:38 AM, Vasili said:

Yep, she just needs to move less and be more measured and choreographed.

Basically, to work within her new limitations (which are hard to observe but do exist now).

Also, smarter styling this time around, beyond hair, overall look, etc.

For instance, I noticed the way the chains fell towards the back to obscure her backside fold.

Note that she's always dressing to "hide" her bottom now, while she used to love to display it. So ultimately she might not be that comfortable and happy about it. Hope she'll have it removed one day.

She's definitely back!! So happy to see David supporting her too:) He's a great kid.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
19 minutes ago, xtysc said:

Note that she's always dressing to "hide" her bottom now, while she used to love to display it. So ultimately she might not be that comfortable and happy about it. Hope she'll have it removed one day.

She's definitely back!! So happy to see David supporting her too:) He's a great kid.

well I don’t think she’s trying to hide it here 

and in many many other pics 

she had this butt from 2019 and I really think she likes it 🤷‍♂️ 

EE7CA58A-F76D-4323-B1BE-7E4D9A880A40.jpeg

3B4412A1-4780-476C-98A1-AC24A1EB3DCB.jpeg

12 minutes ago, ahlegx said:

well I don’t think she’s trying to hide it here 

and in many many other pics 

she had this butt from 2019 and I really think she likes it 🤷‍♂️ 

EE7CA58A-F76D-4323-B1BE-7E4D9A880A40.jpeg

3B4412A1-4780-476C-98A1-AC24A1EB3DCB.jpeg

Her paying tribute to her LAV moment in the first VMAs by showing off her ass is... chef's kiss.

I just wanna say that I´m grateful and happy that M gave us a great and funny show. She put a lot of dedication: outfits, new remix and a new song, she worked with Megan Lawson and others people from her usual tour crew, giving a fun a clever choreography, even revisiting dance steps from past moments like S&S Tour and MDNA Tour

And she looks beautiful! (Y cantó en Español!)

Edited by Marcello77 (see edit history)