Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

23 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

I just wanna say that I´m grateful and happy that M gave us a great and funny show. She put a lot of dedication: outfits, new remix and a new song, she worked with Megan Lawson and others people from her usual tour crew, giving a fun a clever choreography, even revisiting dance steps from past moments like S&S Tour and MDNA Tour

And she looks beautiful! (Y cantó en Español!)

Ikr? It was a return to form in every way and a good step into the right direction.
Se nota cuando hace las cosas con amor!

17 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

People complaining about her vocal delivery should check out Diana Ross at Glastonbury. She’s getting older and failed to hit any of her famous notes, but nobody gave a shit, they were too busy living their best life and dancing and appreciating a legend. 
People need to get off M’s back…the fans most of all. 

Nobody gives a shit? You obviously missed Twitter then. 

On 6/26/2022 at 1:16 PM, scion said:

Devil was over such a loud studio backing track it’s hard to call it totally live when she was barely audible singing it for half the tour… Yes she was singing live but she could barely be heard as her mic was so low in the mix.

Those notes in You Must Love Me were excruciating. It’s like she hit them in Cardiff with such precision and then decided not to try thereafter. I’d argue they’re some of her worst in terms of stay on key/pitch. 

Listen again to Devil's performance because her voice can be heard very well. There are studio backing vocals in the pre-chorus and chorus, but her voice can be heard distinctly, it is way louder than the recorded vocals. And in the verses it is her voice alone.

I just listened to it again myself, though, and vocally it is far from perfect.

In You Must Love I wonder how it is possibile. You're right, except in Cardiff and a little bit in Rome (always out of tune but closer to the correct note than in almost any other date), she always sang those notes out of tune. And she did not fix this terrible mistake. I do agree with you, some of her worst in terms on staying on pitch.

I think sometimes in a Stadium or big places she has difficultt to hear herself, that´s why she´s out of tune many times. When she is doing capellas at home, singing a few bars in small places she is always perfect, even today. She does not have a voice for such big places, never had. She has this small beautiful voice, perfect for recordings.

I liked the show, much better than Maluma's one. It doesn't seem the same person. 

I'm really happy that she sang Celebration, it's always a nice dance piece, and it fit the background screens pride fight theme perfectly. For those who are always angry that Pride is a camp celebration, well, it's a celebration of visibility, wich is necessary to push some buttons. 

She was on fire, I love the Hung Up remix (Please, release it during this summer, I think it will smash streamings), and she looked like a POPSTAR AGAIN! 

For anyone wanting a bit of inside T on the Pride performance this year, listen to the most recent episode of Bob the Drag Queen and Monet X Change's podcast, Sibling Rivalry. Specifically, the episode is:

Sibling Watchery: Drag Race Season 8 Episode 5

Spotify link:

Skip to the 0:47:30 mark for Bob dishing on the experience :)

4 minutes ago, ludowillo said:

For anyone wanting a bit of inside T on the Pride performance this year, listen to the most recent episode of Bob the Drag Queen and Monet X Change's podcast, Sibling Rivalry. Specifically, the episode is:

Sibling Watchery: Drag Race Season 8 Episode 5

Spotify link:

Skip to the 0:47:30 mark for Bob dishing on the experience :)

Bob literally feeling their oats as they brag about being one of the creatives for Madonna's Pride performance... yes.