Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

7 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I mean... I remember everyone freaking out about this 

Yeah.. I already wrote about this.

1.Madonna's first Brazilian butt lift surgery was before MDNA tour.-And it was acceptable so most of fans didn't notice it (including myself)

image.png.cc8c53b1b5c0a41b16cae9a758732c66.png

2.Second surgery was just right after Rebel hear tour. We saw that she started getting fat for gathering fat cell middle of Rebel heart tour. Especially when she did Tears of clown show.

image.png.ec4b48523dfd6d9ec1f876645b000038.png

3. Then She showing off her second and ugly new fake butt to the world at Charity party at Dec. 2016

image.png.d2a5f2b009ce02cd82ec39467fe38cf2.png

4. Then she showing off third and latest version of fake butt at Stone wall inn at 2019. (I mean she showing off at 2018 Met Gala already But she covered it with costume so many fans didn't notice it)

image.png.0bd568d58bf5eea0bd4de60023215224.png

4 hours ago, MadameX said:

1.Madonna's first Brazilian butt lift surgery was before MDNA tour.-And it was acceptable so most of fans didn't notice it (including myself)

image.png.cc8c53b1b5c0a41b16cae9a758732c66.png

2.Second surgery was just right after Rebel hear tour. We saw that she started getting fat for gathering fat cell middle of Rebel heart tour. Especially when she did Tears of clown show.

image.png.ec4b48523dfd6d9ec1f876645b000038.png

3. Then She showing off her second and ugly new fake butt to the world at Charity party at Dec. 2016

image.png.d2a5f2b009ce02cd82ec39467fe38cf2.png

4. Then she showing off third and latest version of fake butt at Stone wall inn at 2019. (I mean she showing off at 2018 Met Gala already But she covered it with costume so many fans didn't notice it)

image.png.0bd568d58bf5eea0bd4de60023215224.png

The ASS looks a little better now than at the New Year event, still too big for her body though. It looks more like the December 2016 version. I’m still fascinated by it, because I really can’t understand why she did it since it doesn’t look good. I mean, the first fake version in 2012 was enough. 

P.S: I’m talking about her ass while streaming Finally Enough Love.

5 hours ago, MadameX said:

Yes It's likely how it happened.

Plastic surgery is actually a very interesting topic to me, I'd love discussing about it more in the future, but I know it's controversial to speculate about what someone may have done to their face/body. I completely agree on the "her body = her choice" stance and saying if the procedure is good or not is up to the person having it in my opinion.

I think a topic about M's plastic surgeries would quickly get locked because of the behavior of some, but in insight the evolution of Madonna's appearance has always been a fascinating subject of discussion to me.

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

Yes It's likely how it happened.

Plastic surgery is actually a very interesting topic to me, I'd love discussing about it more in the future, but I know it's controversial to speculate about what someone may have done to their face/body. I completely agree on the "her body = her choice" stance and saying if the procedure is good or not is up to the person having it in my opinion.

I think a topic about M's plastic surgeries would quickly get locked because of the behavior of some, but in insight the evolution of Madonna's appearance has always been a fascinating subject of discussion to me.

Would it be possible to have a topic just allows for technical talk and no opinion.  I agree with most of what's been said in the topic you quoted, but unfortunately it had to be peppered with opinion too.

It drives me crazy when I hear impossible procedures (butt implants that you can inflate and deflate) or the mention of cheek implants, when a more likely scenario is buccal fat removal and facial filler.

I'd love to have a non judgemental thread about it

1 hour ago, mikenmark said:

Would it be possible to have a topic just allows for technical talk and no opinion.  I agree with most of what's been said in the topic you quoted, but unfortunately it had to be peppered with opinion too.

It drives me crazy when I hear impossible procedures (butt implants that you can inflate and deflate) or the mention of cheek implants, when a more likely scenario is buccal fat removal and facial filler.

I'd love that, don't know if people in here would be up for it though. But at least it would stop the constant mention of her ass in every thread I guess?

2 hours ago, mikenmark said:

For a celebrity whose relied so heavily on image it amuses me that some fans always want to shut down discussion about it if it isn't in agreement with their opinion