Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

2 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

And what people think about Pride 19?

I personnally hate the performance of pride 2019. I hate the costume, boring hairdo, don't like her stage presence at all that day... Give me pride 2021 any day over pride 2019. Pride 2021 sure was un-rehearsed but there's just something i like about that performance. It's raw, it's Madonna doesn't giving a fuck and just partying on the bar of a club. I loved the wig too. There was something very nighclub 90's about that gig. 

On 6/18/2022 at 4:16 PM, Blue Jean said:

Yes they were. Unlike Europe/UK and Japan the US did not get any performance for that era until the Grammys and then Coachella. And people complained about that. There were also complaints about the album cover being weird/tacky, the song Hung Up being "too Gwen Stefani," "Why are the lyrics so simple," the video being "embarrassing," "'Push' should be the next single in the US." "Why don't we get proper music videos anymore." The list goes on.

Those who actually attended The Roxy that night had no complaints, trust me.

14 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I personnally hate the performance of pride 2019. I hate the costume, boring hairdo, don't like her stage presence at all that day... Give me pride 2021 any day over pride 2019. Pride 2021 sure was un-rehearsed but there's just something i like about that performance. It's raw, it's Madonna doesn't giving a fuck and just partying on the bar of a club. I loved the wig too. There was something very nighclub 90's about that gig. 

partly, I agree with you. It was not something of 'Madonna' Standards. Let's hope for the best we can get

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Of course not.

Its like all the people who hated the Madame x tour but never attended.

You can still hate MX tour having not attended. 😂 it is available to stream just so you know. 
I did not attend but I did stream it and ended up fast forwarding through more than half the show of the show it was so boring. So glad I decided not to go. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic