Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

5 hours ago, TOpher said:

You can still hate MX tour having not attended. 😂 it is available to stream just so you know. 
I did not attend but I did stream it and ended up fast forwarding through more than half the show of the show it was so boring. So glad I decided not to go. 

Ya. Because an over edited mess is the same as seeing it live. 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, DaddyZ said:

Ya. Because an over edited mess is the same as seeing it live. 🤦🏻‍♂️

i don't mean to Open up a can of worms but there are a lot  of loyal Madonna fans in regions that do not have access to Paramount Plus who haven't even got to see it yet.... not sure what that has to do with anything. i just wanted to point that out. every time someone bitches about it being over edited or whatever your general complaint is "the colors! the saturation! lmao.... just imagine being stuck in a world without madame x!!! you would never know what a batukederia is among other articles of cultural significance. no i don't really have a valid point to make i am just waiting until work is over so i can go home and have an Amarghuina

I saw some fan recordings and then the doc of the MX Tour. "Vogue" was flawless as usual. "Frozen" and "Come Alive" were great. Didn't care for anything else. Maybe I had to be there. But the album didn't do much for me either, other than "Come Alive", the bonus tracks, and some remixes.

If I had to sit and wait 3 hours for her to show up or cancel last minute after booking a flight and hotel to another country, I would be burning my back issues of Icon. So it's probably best I wasn't there. This was the first time I experienced this as an M fan (not counting the gyms, fragrances, and skincare purgatory) so cut me some slack. I love everything else she's done the past 80 years. I'm allowed to not care for Mehdam X.

35 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

I saw some fan recordings and then the doc of the MX Tour. "Vogue" was flawless as usual. "Frozen" and "Come Alive" were great. Didn't care for anything else. Maybe I had to be there. But the album didn't do much for me either, other than "Come Alive", the bonus tracks, and some remixes.

If I had to sit and wait 3 hours for her to show up or cancel last minute after booking a flight and hotel to another country, I would be burning my back issues of Icon. So it's probably best I wasn't there. This was the first time I experienced this as an M fan (not counting the gyms, fragrances, and skincare purgatory) so cut me some slack. I love everything else she's done the past 80 years. I'm allowed to not care for Mehdam X.

It’s beautiful how tastes differ. I personally can’t stand Come Alive nor Vogue. 

2 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

Very well put! Heart Reacts 💜 

She changes so much from album to album, so yes, in a way she is always risking, cause if the public loved something she did, she is not going to repeat. Madame x is very different to her previous albums, and I for example, almost dislike completely that album, having loved most of what she released before, hard candy and all.

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

I'm an insider. 

I can confirm that she's singing Human Nature, Candy Shop, Frozen On Fire, Nothing Compares 2 U, I Can't Help Falling In Love, and Imagine. 

You’re gonna think I’m joking but you know what, Human Nature aside I’d actually be glad to hear any of those 😅

19 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Reposting here because omfg.

Wait !!! THAT IS FUCKINg Kevin from blond ambition  tour dancer in her recent insta story doing vogue I fucking cannot. Jose and Kevin. I swear to Christ if Nikki and Donna turn up I’m gonna lose my shit!

He is not Kevin. His name is Sohey Sugihara ( Rebel Heart Tour + Madame X Tour dancer)

2 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I'm an insider. 

I can confirm that she's singing Human Nature, Candy Shop, Frozen On Fire, Nothing Compares 2 U, I Can't Help Falling In Love, and Imagine. 

My source told me they made some last minute changes. Now Human Nature and Imagine are replaced by Tragic Girl and Jitterbug.

22 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

What is this post...

For some fans finally understand that  Madame X album, era and tour are not unanimous among fans. You either love it or hate it. Many of us just want to forget that this era happened as many others dislike MDNA or Hard Candy eras. So, stop thinking you are the best, cool and connoisseurs of music just because you liked Madame Boring X.

1 hour ago, lap said:

For some fans finally understand that  Madame X album, era and tour are not unanimous among fans. You either love it or hate it. Many of us just want to forget that this era happened as many others dislike MDNA or Hard Candy eras. So, stop thinking you are the best, cool and connoisseurs of music just because you liked Madame Boring X.

in (My) perfect world Madame X album and era doesn't even exist 😂👌

It’s about cringe time 🥲

I’m pretty sure it won’t be transmitted or professional recorded, we’ll be able to have a glance of what happened by Ricardo “Filter” Gomez posts. She will be singing over a track, with auto tune, out of breath, forgetting lyrics & dance steps and with some awful see-through dress, those tightened  braids that she love to use and make her face look stiffed.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic