Jump to content

Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, deathproof said:

We should start a Madonna Infinity NFT collective. I have no idea what the perks could be for the members, maybe unlimited votes for the Megarates? A civil video discussion about ponytails vs curls? Maybe a version of the forum with a “fanmade” section that everyone has been fighting for?

:Madonna002:  <----- Im selling this for $200,000 MDollas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I don’t remember all this hate when she performed in Montecarlo for only rich people at Leo’s party. We indeed living in the “let’s trash Madonna” years in her fanbase. 

I think you're missing the point... That was a massive charity event in the hopes to raise money. This is a performance for "Pride" when it's only rich people who probably aren't LGBTQ+

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, moloko said:

who.gif

who are those people? i don't any any of them. 

Seriously? 10 are queens from multiple seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race, including 5 or 6 winners, and some who've also appeared on All-Stars seasons.  Honey Dijon is a world renowned DJ.  Saucy Santana's 'Material Girl' and 'Booty' are songs that exploded on TikTok. Jose Xtravaganza from Blond Ambition/Truth or Dare -- come on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

But Pride as a rule is inclusive and open not secretive and exclusive... this is more like a NFT Speakeasy

Isn’t the WOW organization about being inclusive etc? I’m sorry but you usually have pay to go clubbing even if it’s Pride. 
Also..I thought she was just a disaster now. Why is people upset the can’t go to the show? 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, dubbreak said:

Seriously? 10 are queens from multiple seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race, including 5 or 6 winners, and some who've also appeared on All-Stars seasons.  Honey Dijon is a world renowned DJ.  Saucy Santana's 'Material Girl' and 'Booty' are songs that exploded on TikTok. Jose Xtravaganza from Blond Ambition/Truth or Dare -- come on.

i haven’t watched an episode of RPDR in my life and don’t know most of them either. it’s a legitimate question to ask.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, moloko said:

umm sorry i don't know 🙈 i never saw full BAT. i guess it's one of the dancers? 

No offense, but please take your time to watch full BAT. There are plenty of download links here in the forum. But you can't be a Madonna fan and not know BAT. And add two more hours for Truth or dare. Please. Don't spend the night looking for IG videos of tonight's performance. You can stream FEL later next week. Please.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Isn’t the WOW organization about being inclusive etc? I’m sorry but you usually have pay to go clubbing even if it’s Pride. 
Also..I thought she was just a disaster now. Why is people upset the can’t go to the show? 🤣

Maybe they want to witness the judgement day!

Anyway: to pay is ok, to pay 8000$ is not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Maybe they want to witness the judgement day!

Anyway: to pay is ok, to pay 8000$ is not.

It’s just a live performance, it’s not like it’s a tour. I mean it will last what, 30 minutes? I’m more upset there’s not (yet) a streaming or something for people who maybe live in another continent? 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Maybe they want to witness the judgement day!

Anyway: to pay is ok, to pay 8000$ is not.

This. It’s bizarre that her pride performance is for a members only club. Not only that, but the invite asked for the members plus1 to be female or non-binary. Not exactly “inclusive”

Its not “just a performance.” She’s hyping and promoting it on social media for the world to see as if everyone has an invite.

Let us not forget that last years Pride gig was for people in the media/Instagram influencers only

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Her rich people gigs always feel like the audience is disconnected from her. It was the most glaring to me during that Art Basel show. That is not a slight in any way towards the incredible fund raising she has done for 40 years. I've camped out overnight a few times to see her and I know I'm not the only one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, deathproof said:

We should start a Madonna Infinity NFT collective. I have no idea what the perks could be for the members, maybe unlimited votes for the Megarates? A civil video discussion about ponytails vs curls? Maybe a version of the forum with a “fanmade” section that everyone has been fighting for?

NFTs based on Madonna’s fashion and reinventions would be amazing… but too costly for any of us that care in the end hahahahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

This. It’s bizarre that her pride performance is for a members only club. Not only that, but the invite asked for the members plus1 to be female or non-binary. Not exactly “inclusive”

Let us not forget that last years Pride gig was for people in the media/Instagram influencers only

WOW is a female organization:

 

WoW’s vision is to build an inclusive web3 through its collection and community. According to research published in Nov. 2021, female artists accounted for just 5% of all NFT art sales in the prior 21 months. WoW is on a mission to change this. Together, we can create opportunities for anyone around the world to be owners, creators and contributors in this new era of the web.

We believe in giving back from Day 1. With the WoW community, we’re taking action to increase diversity in the NFT space, educate and onboard the next generation of creators and builders, and create equal opportunities for everyone. The time is now.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

WOW is a female organization:

 

WoW’s vision is to build an inclusive web3 through its collection and community. According to research published in Nov. 2021, female artists accounted for just 5% of all NFT art sales in the prior 21 months. WoW is on a mission to change this. Together, we can create opportunities for anyone around the world to be owners, creators and contributors in this new era of the web.

We believe in giving back from Day 1. With the WoW community, we’re taking action to increase diversity in the NFT space, educate and onboard the next generation of creators and builders, and create equal opportunities for everyone. The time is now.

 

I don’t know what this has to do with my response. I already know what WoW is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Enrico unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...