Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

13 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Maybe they want to witness the judgement day!

Anyway: to pay is ok, to pay 8000$ is not.

We’re they 8000? I thought the NFTs were around 500 bucks. 
I looked into possibly getting one but the whole process went over my head so I gave up lol.

This whole thing is a scam and ridiculous 

4 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

We’re they 8000? I thought the NFTs were around 500 bucks. 
I looked into possibly getting one but the whole process went over my head so I gave up lol.

This whole thing is a scam and ridiculous 

I don’t know what the original prices run was on the WoW NFT’s, the cheapest ones currently available that people are “re-selling” is about $643

Call me optimistic, but this is basically a promo show for the FEL launch coinciding with pride month and a fundraising event. The whole WoW NFT thing could just be an opportunity to budget her show, which if it's filmed could be used later for the physical album launch, which was mentioned  earlier. 
I don't understand why her team won't put full (official) concerts on her YouTube channel, or at the very least all the promo gigs she's done since the MSN Brixton livestream for the Music album. 
all these little gimmicks of largely obscure platforms aren't doing her any favors in terms of exposure. 
it's a shame if this is another elitist event,  but I'm sure the audience will get a nice long lecture about pride month. Lol.

Also,  it already seems like her return to Warner will also be a return to proper promotion of her music. 

OR.... maybe this is a just warmup gig for something upcoming. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic