Jump to content

Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Enrico said:

The excitement in her face when S suggested to perform it at Pride... maybe because she doesn't have to sing  :devil:

...or does she really think people like Frozen remix?

I do like it.  Would I rather have a new era and album with 25 songs...yes.... but that doesn't make a fresh version of frozen (or four), with videos, a bad thing.  Frozen on Fire does not extinguish the magesty of the original... it is just a remix and rather fun.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

This frozen sickick era feels like it’s lasted as long as Madame x era 😐🥱😴 now I just need shoful to bitch  at me for being mean to his love for this album 😂😂😂

Say what you will about Madame X but at least that era was about new music from her. This one seemed just as long and we got nothing new except a couple ok videos and the worst live performance of her career.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

All of those things are true and that is a lot of things.  On the flip side, I can see all of the naysayers saying....

- her butt is too big

- her hair looked awful

- the setlist was all wrong

- she is following trends

- her manager sticks and is uninvited

- we are sick of seeing/ hearing about her children

- she uses too much filler/too much surgery 

- her outfit wasn't flattering

- she missed a queue 

- she weighs too much

- we wanna hear Madonna and not autotune or collaborators (even though that is the industry standard)

- she needs to make new music instead of doing these events

- she didn't dance enough

- her speech was "cringy" 

- she needs to just sing and not be political (we are all kitties and she is a ball of yarm)

- we want [some other era] Madonna (stuck in the past)

- her touring days are over

- her career is over (same announcement for the last 40 years)

- she doesn't understand the industry (like her all-knowing fanbase does)

:::: her legacy is ruined (none of her previous accomplishments matter)

 

 

 

Well the first one is true :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know she's older now. but this is her best hair color since she's gotten older and most beautiful. I wish she would perform this song at pride. listen to the lyrics i wish she would practice what she preaches here.

This will be a revolution requiring further
Of not worrying about winning other people's approval
Of not wishing you were someone else
But perfectly content to be who you are
Someone unique and rare
And fearless
I want to start a revolution of love

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, char said:

I know she's older now. but this is her best hair color since she's gotten older and most beautiful. I wish she would perform this song at pride. listen to the lyrics i wish she would practice what she preaches here. I looked up the lyrics she must have just added the beginning to this  at the grammy's and brit awards. But i love them 

 

I don't think it would matter at this point what she chose to perform. She is currently a shadow of the live performer she was at the Grammy Awards. Everyone better be prepared for another 2022 Medellin or Harlem and if not then we can count it manna from heaven. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, The First Citizen said:

I don't think it would matter at this point what she chose to perform. She is currently a shadow of the live performer she was at the Grammy Awards. Everyone better be prepared for another 2022 Medellin or Harlem and if not then we can count it manna from heaven. 

I know its true i just am living in madonna from the past and its not the plastic surgery. She's just not content showing real photos of herself without photoshop. I hate aging myself. But i don't photoshop my photos. She had such kick a** performances before. I'll never forget them. I'm just hoping she can get it back. Cause regardless what people think i still love her. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, char said:

I know its true i just am living in madonna from the past and its not the plastic surgery. She's just not content showing real photos of herself without photoshop. I hate aging myself. But i don't photoshop my photos. She had such kick a** performances before. I'll never forget them. I'm just hoping she can get it back. Cause regardless what people think i still love her. 

I think the problem is that she’s been stuck in the same type of performance since the Drowned World Tour.
And for various reasons she just can’t do that kind of performances anymore. 
Her body is not what it used to be and her voice either. I think she can still be a great performer but she needs to reinvent the whole concept 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

I think the problem is that she’s been stuck in the same type of performance since the Drowned World Tour.
And for various reasons she just can’t do that kind of performances anymore. 
Her body is not what it used to be and her voice either. I think she can still be a great performer but she needs to reinvent the whole concept 

I think you are absolutely right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

What's our wish list? 

 

I'm hoping for:

Into The Groove 

Vogue 

Deeper And Deeper 

Hung Up

Living For Love 

What we'll actually get:

Candy Shop

Human Nature

Medellin

Frozen (any of the remixes)

Vogue

Holiday (if we're lucky) but most likely another Madame X song

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/21/2022 at 8:07 AM, Sultrysully said:

All of those things are true and that is a lot of things.  On the flip side, I can see all of the naysayers saying....

- her butt is too big

- her hair looked awful

- the setlist was all wrong

- she is following trends

- her manager sticks and is uninvited

- we are sick of seeing/ hearing about her children

- she uses too much filler/too much surgery 

- her outfit wasn't flattering

- she missed a queue 

- she weighs too much

- we wanna hear Madonna and not autotune or collaborators (even though that is the industry standard)

- she needs to make new music instead of doing these events

- she didn't dance enough

- her speech was "cringy" 

- she needs to just sing and not be political (we are all kitties and she is a ball of yarm)

- we want [some other era] Madonna (stuck in the past)

- her touring days are over

- her career is over (same announcement for the last 40 years)

- she doesn't understand the industry (like her all-knowing fanbase does)

:::: her legacy is ruined (none of her previous accomplishments matter)

 

 

 

You beat me to it.  The sad thing is, some of these people have already having pre-performance meltdowns.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Husam Elzien said:

What we'll actually get:

Candy Shop

Human Nature

Medellin

Frozen (any of the remixes)

Vogue

Holiday (if we're lucky) but most likely another Madame X song

This is ridiculous. You know we'll get:

Frozen (Sickick Remix) 

Human Nature (Sickick Remix) 

Frozen ft. 070 Shake 

Crazy 

Dark Ballet 

Like A Prayer (Sickick Remix) 70 second snippet 

Frozen ft Fireboy DML Interlude 

Vogue (Sickick Remix) 

Encore:

Frozen Remix ft Swa Lee (unreleased) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...