Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Today's performance was very satisfying. Everything will be perfect in the future if Madonna takes away 50% of her fake butt. I don't even want to her take it out 100%, I mean it~! Seriously if Madonna takes out even 50 percent of that huge fake butt then everything will be 100 percent perfect. I mean, she is very tiny woman but her butt is bigger than this Tokischa girl. seriously. when Tokisch girl tried to grap Madonna butt but she failed because it's huge. Madonna's movements will be lighter if the fake hips are reduced.

But I saw hope today.

25 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Celebration sounds totally live in the verses

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfLcz69gzHb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

You’re right… definitely live in the verses… although imagine how it would sound if the track wasn’t there. That’s what I mean, I’m just not sure where she will go from here or if this is her new normal now.

She looks amazing, and it looks like she had a really good time, although I’m still not sure she’s able to tour atm. 

4 minutes ago, scion said:

You’re right… definitely live in the verses… although imagine how it would sound if the track wasn’t there. That’s what I mean, I’m just not sure where she will go from here or if this is her new normal now.

She looks amazing, and it looks like she had a really good time, although I’m still not sure she’s able to tour atm. 

It's so obvious that there's at lease 90% vocals are pre recording. She sang it with live just 10% of part. I'm very generous when I said 10%.

1 hour ago, Ali Khafaji said:

10519603-B186-4871-A342-9FA6033A15B0.jpeg

This paparazzie picture once again convinced me that I was right.

I mean, She's so beautiful and same time looks like a human. But as soon as that Ricardo touch photo she looks like dead body which on horrible make up.

That useless and talentless Ricardo horrible photoshop whatever guy must go. 

Sooner is better.

I love this woman so much and I'm so happy to see how she proved everyone wrong one more time, even some of her fans.

And now I need a full recording of the show, the new remixes of "Hung Up" (FIREEEE) and "Material Girl" on streaming and a tour announcement hahaha.

Well done!

I am curious to hear the new remixes of Material girl and Hung up, but honestly I hope this is not the direction she wants to take with the reissues.

If she wants to put out her old hits with featurings and a few new vocals, fine with me. But the song we heard was not Material girl and, like with Frozen, she's more the guest than the artist. I hope the reissues will have demos and unreleased tracks, not "reinventions".

1 hour ago, scion said:

she had backing tracks on the Rebel Heart Tour too 

9 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I am curious to hear the new remixes of Material girl and Hung up, but honestly I hope this is not the direction she wants to take with the reissues.

If she wants to put out her old hits with featurings and a few new vocals, fine with me. But the song we heard was not Material girl and, like with Frozen, she's more the guest than the artist. I hope the reissues will have demos and unreleased tracks, not "reinventions".

She's always been more into the present and the future than the past, even since "The Immaculate Collection" and all the new versions on her tours and that's what makes her the best Madonna. She looked ALIVE during "Hung Up" and "Material Girl" last night, I think these reinventions give her new blood and energy to keep going. When she's too stuck in the past (like the writing of the biopic) is when her mood gets weird and she seems lost.

I think we're definitely getting new versions on the reissues but that doesn't mean they won't included demos and unreleased material. But being who she is, it fits her way of doing things, just throwing a 2022 updated version of a couple of hits. Even the "Immaculate" versions were 1990 updated versions and not the originals.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic