Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

8 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

The lunatics are the ones who obsessively bitch and criticize on fan blog sites.   What is the point?  Move the fuck along and let the rest of us celebration 40 years of magesty and splender.  

This is Fan forum. And people have different opinion. That's natural thing. If you couldn't accept the truth then you could simply share your opinion to others as normal people. You shouldn't go crazy like a lunatic just because someone else tells the truth and you can't accept it.

11 minutes ago, MadameX said:

This is Fan forum. And people have different opinion. That's natural thing. If you couldn't accept the truth then you could simply share your opinion to others as normal people. You shouldn't go crazy like a lunatic just because someone else tells the truth and you can't accept it.

This is not a good look honey. You are sharing your opinion, not the truth. And as I said before, a negative opinion doesn't necessarily need to be shared. Didn't your moma teach you that if you have nothing nice to say you don't have to say anything?

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I find it funny that you've been talking pages about movements, slowing down, ass, surgery and no one ever talks about voice. She didn't have vocal folds surgery, yet she sings less and less.

A new formula with less choreo would mean more attention to music, vocals, arrangement and instrumentation - which would be great for me - but she doesn't seem interested in taking this direction. Her voice is getting weak (as proven by a few lines sung partly live in Celebration) and she seems less confident about her voice. This is my first concern. If she focused more on singing she could deliver fantastic shows with less dancing but with her absolutely remarkable stage presence.

Yes but she chose to dance so of course she couldn't sing well. If she was just sitting down she would be able to sing just fine

24 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Yes but she chose to dance so of course she couldn't sing well. If she was just sitting down she would be able to sing just fine

Unfortunately, I don't think so, and Red Rooster proves it, although I really like that performance and the honest real vocals. I hope you're right. We'll see what the future will bring.

This fandom is full of toxic gays who call themselves fans just because they bought her CDs she gave an amazing performance people left the venue wowed but some of y’all just want to find something to hate on! the MDNA tour Madonna won’t come back cause it was a lot to her body at that time so imagine on her body now! If you ain’t got something nice to say then keep it to yourself. 

37 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Unfortunately, I don't think so, and Red Rooster proves it, although I really like that performance and the honest real vocals. I hope you're right. We'll see what the future will bring.

I only saw a few clips (I was waiting for the official recording on YouTube...), but I remember her vocals were amazing in Dark Ballet? Anyway her vocals were terrible between 2008 and 2014 and then we got the Rebel heart and Madame X tours. We know she gets a bit rusty in between eras because she doesn't sing so much, but with weeks of practicing and training she can get back in perfect vocal shape. She's proven it many times, so no need to worry.

21 hours ago, Andymad said:
I personally thought her ass looked great tbh, slay bitch 

Look, as an ass-lover I can’t say I’m not fascinated by it.

Smart costuming has toned it down lately but it’s hugely disproportionate to her frame.

That Oprah interview quote about a big ass keeps echoing in my mind.

I would love to know if she’s completely happy with it…

29 minutes ago, Vasili said:

Look, as an ass-lover I can’t say I’m not fascinated by it.
Smart costuming has toned it down lately but it’s hugely disproportionate to her frame.
That Oprah interview quote about a big ass keeps echoing in my mind.
I would love to know if she’s completely happy with it…

It’s always on display, so she’s probably happy with it. Do I like it? No, but it’s her body and her choice.

5 hours ago, MadameX said:

image.png.2aed7b08ab7c5ed5c2a4bdb533036b31.pngimage.png.e8a5b39805b5b6991361a89f2aa55480.png

Madonna's clumsy movement isn't just because she is getting older. She had a slim yet healthy dancer's figure all her life, and her hips were beautiful, flat dancer's. At one point, however, she made a huge fake butt and has to live with at least 8kg of fake butts. Because of that, the center of gravity, which she has been used to all her life, has changed, and when she tries to move with the heavy fake thing in her hips, her joints are strained and her movement is slow.

If Madonna's huge butts were not fake ones made by plastic surgery, but grew naturally with age, she wouldn't move as dull as she is now at least.

I still really do hope Madonna will get rid of that huge, ugly fake butts. Because It's simply a tragedy.

by the way, above photos taken from this video.

I agree 100 xr cent. If you have seen Madonna´s body though all her carreer: she had this small butt and that´s they way her body always has been. Her actual figure is not her natural body, ergo she can´t move as she did. And you can see this affected to her hips.This has been probably one of her worst decitions ever, professionally. I agree absolutely.

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

I find it funny that you've been talking pages about movements, slowing down, ass, surgery and no one ever talks about voice. She didn't have vocal folds surgery, yet she sings less and less.

A new formula with less choreo would mean more attention to music, vocals, arrangement and instrumentation - which would be great for me - but she doesn't seem interested in taking this direction. Her voice is getting weak (as proven by a few lines sung partly live in Celebration) and she seems less confident about her voice. This is my first concern. If she focused more on singing she could deliver fantastic shows with less dancing but with her absolutely remarkable stage presence.

No one ever talks about voice? I don't think so. We already talked about it. Because she tight her corset too much there's no room for breath. That's the reason she sings less and less. Take the celebration performance as an example. At least 90% of the songs were pre recorded. She sang only 10% of the song live, but even it was hard to breathe. So she stopped singing and shouted, "Common I can't hear you!" to the audience, and caught her breath in the meantime.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic