Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

3 hours ago, Jackie said:

Totally agree - and isn’t allowed to dance in heels.

This is a total 360 from the mess of Medellin - it shows that she’s still got it - which is great! 

Yep, she just needs to move less and be more measured and choreographed.

Basically, to work within her new limitations (which are hard to observe but do exist now).

Also, smarter styling this time around, beyond hair, overall look, etc.

For instance, I noticed the way the chains fell towards the back to obscure her backside fold.

2 minutes ago, Vasili said:

Yep, she just needs to move less and be more measured and choreographed.

Basically, to work within her new limitations (which are hard to observe but do exist now).

Also, smarter styling this time around, beyond hair, overall look, etc.

For instance, I noticed the way the chains fell towards the back to obscure her backside fold.

Totally agree with you!

Some fans complain that other fans used the word "Phenomenal" to say "Madonna's performance yesterday was phenomenal."

Yes, yesterday's performance was never a phenomenal performance to be honest. But you guys have to understand. The fact that countless fans were saddened and shocked by Madonna's terrible appearance at the Maluma's concert. After watching that horrible performance, countless fans didn't say it out loud, but they thought inside. "Oh, officially Madonna's career is over now."

We saw the bottom of her career vividly and we were devastated. For us, yesterday's Madonna performance was a hopeful performance, so fans expressed it as a "phenomenal" performance. Because At least it wasn't a performance that people would laugh at and sympathize with.

image.png.2aed7b08ab7c5ed5c2a4bdb533036b31.pngimage.png.e8a5b39805b5b6991361a89f2aa55480.png

Madonna's clumsy movement isn't just because she is getting older. She had a slim yet healthy dancer's figure all her life, and her hips were beautiful, flat dancer's. At one point, however, she made a huge fake butt and has to live with at least 8kg of fake butts. Because of that, the center of gravity, which she has been used to all her life, has changed, and when she tries to move with the heavy fake thing in her hips, her joints are strained and her movement is slow.

If Madonna's huge butts were not fake ones made by plastic surgery, but grew naturally with age, she wouldn't move as dull as she is now at least.

I still really do hope Madonna will get rid of that huge, ugly fake butts. Because It's simply a tragedy.

by the way, above photos taken from this video.

1 hour ago, MadameX said:

image.png.2aed7b08ab7c5ed5c2a4bdb533036b31.pngimage.png.e8a5b39805b5b6991361a89f2aa55480.png

Madonna's clumsy movement isn't just because she is getting older. She had a slim yet healthy dancer's figure all her life, and her hips were beautiful, flat dancer's. At one point, however, she made a huge fake butt and has to live with at least 8kg of fake butts. Because of that, the center of gravity, which she has been used to all her life, has changed, and when she tries to move with the heavy fake thing in her hips, her joints are strained and her movement is slow.

If Madonna's huge butts were not fake ones made by plastic surgery, but grew naturally with age, she wouldn't move as dull as she is now at least.

I still really do hope Madonna will get rid of that huge, ugly fake butts. Because It's simply a tragedy.

by the way, above photos taken from this video.

i realize that i have been making a lot of personal attacks lately on forum members. this is another one of those moments. 

the way you talk about madonnas but is disrespectful. it's fine to criticize it i suppose, but your words sound so misogynistic. i think in all honesty you need to shut the fuck up about her butt that way, for real. 

38 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

i realize that i have been making a lot of personal attacks lately on forum members. this is another one of those moments. 

the way you talk about madonnas but is disrespectful. it's fine to criticize it i suppose, but your words sound so misogynistic. i think in all honesty you need to shut the fuck up about her butt that way, for real. 

You shouldn't go crazy like a lunatic just because someone else tells the truth and you don't like it. 

Sometimes I type up some negative comment and then I think "do I really need to post that? What will it accomplish? Do we need this negative post up in here?" And then I delete it before I send it.

Some of you should start doing the same because this CONSTANT bitching is killing this forum and sucking all of the fun out of everybody else. Go do something else that you enjoy.

28 minutes ago, MadameX said:

You shouldn't go crazy like a lunatic just because someone else tells the truth and you don't like it. 

The lunatics are the ones who obsessively bitch and criticize on fan blog sites.   What is the point?  Move the fuck along and let the rest of us celebration 40 years of magesty and splender.  

8 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

The lunatics are the ones who obsessively bitch and criticize on fan blog sites.   What is the point?  Move the fuck along and let the rest of us celebration 40 years of magesty and splender.  

This is Fan forum. And people have different opinion. That's natural thing. If you couldn't accept the truth then you could simply share your opinion to others as normal people. You shouldn't go crazy like a lunatic just because someone else tells the truth and you can't accept it.

11 minutes ago, MadameX said:

This is Fan forum. And people have different opinion. That's natural thing. If you couldn't accept the truth then you could simply share your opinion to others as normal people. You shouldn't go crazy like a lunatic just because someone else tells the truth and you can't accept it.

This is not a good look honey. You are sharing your opinion, not the truth. And as I said before, a negative opinion doesn't necessarily need to be shared. Didn't your moma teach you that if you have nothing nice to say you don't have to say anything?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic