Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

13 hours ago, Ayham said:

For me I think her RH Tour ASS was perfect! I don’t know why she made it bigger!!! 

F32B07CE-17A7-447D-9ADC-4D3949E52F74.jpeg

BF7CF856-622A-41F1-9C7A-A27D428271A3.jpeg

I would go so far as saying that in 2006 she already had something done to her ass. If you see her dancing at the end of Truth or dare she had that mini ass. Can it be that the training made it look so much bigger? MMM But I agree back then in 2006 it looked very good. In 2012 it was a bit too much but it was still oks. Now it´s crazy.

20 hours ago, rescueme said:

For a celebrity whose relied so heavily on image it amuses me that some fans always want to shut down discussion about it if it isn't in agreement with their opinion

To me it's the difference between free speech and hate speech.  I'm open to opinions if they're presented as such.

I think a thread presented as neutral with no opinions, but a medical insight into possible procedures would be nice but impossible.  M is obviously into surgery, and I think it would be interesting to understand a little more about what's been done, if it's reversible, side effects etc

What’s strange to me is that a bunch of people will give a timeline of Madonna’s ass, but not actually notice that her ass in the latest screencap freaking you out shows she’s corrected the overlapping flap that was very evident from the side at the Met Ball performance, the MTV Awards and the Maluma performance. Whatever she has changed is for the better (fitness level, weight, tailoring, styling), and yet you choose instead to refocus your energy in the same debate that has been resurfacing over and over again for several years! It’s not going to just disappear. This is Madonna. Either accept that, or prepare to be forever disappointed going forth because she will probably not be getting younger, smaller, more agile, more conventional…more anything to suit your personal taste…and if she does and it pleases you, do hold on to that gift as it will add to the nearly 40 year legacy she has worked hard to share with us all. Celebrate all of it because, like you, it won’t last forever! 

What’s strange to me is that a bunch of people will give a timeline of Madonna’s ass, but not actually notice that her ass in the latest screencap freaking you out shows she’s corrected the overlapping flap that was very evident from the side at the Met Ball performance, the MTV Awards and the Maluma performance. Whatever she has changed is for the better (fitness level, weight, tailoring, styling), and yet you choose instead to refocus your energy in the same debate that has been resurfacing over and over again for several years! It’s not going to just disappear. This is Madonna. Either accept that, or prepare to be forever disappointed going forth because she will probably not be getting younger, smaller, more agile, more conventional…more anything to suit your personal taste…and if she does and it pleases you, do hold on to that gift as it will add to the nearly 40 year legacy she has worked hard to share with us all. Celebrate all of it because, like you, it won’t last forever! 

She ‘corrected’ the ass fold with Photoshop… not IRL.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Haven't been able to capture/download the 2K versions tho, just 720 versions... i don't know why but i can't... I got a 2K version of the IDSIF one and it doesn't play properly... T_T

They're not even putting up the backdrops for Hung Up and Material Girl. 😭

This better be a sign of a streaming release and a pro footage of the whole performance.