Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

15 hours ago, judas2015 said:

Im curious about the outfit and hair style. What do you guys expect? 🤔

Well, it's so obvious that Madonna loves this hair style in nowadays, So this hair style.

image.png.ed80585244d3356910fa2ccae8170c3d.png

And she loves her new butt so guessing that she's gonna wear something like this kind of outfit.

image.png.417a6e11179b37adbfab7b92516ab0f6.png

So basically Expect the worst combination.

image.png.932f30107e04a1f748f58df8b0412170.png

Oh!! And don't forget her new Grillz!!!

wink wink!

26 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Guys have you seen her brand new insta video story ? She looks absolutely gorgeous !!!! and it doesn't seem to be filtered. After that video thereuis no excuse if she looks like a mess for the performance. I mean look at these stills from the video, she's absolutely stunning :

Screenshot_20220607-010705_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220607-010748_Instagram.jpg

I'm really really really sorry to say this to you but...

All Madonna's photos and videos on her instagram are heavily photoshopped and filltered.

image.png.5e41005c6a4247a83c1a1155b0b12a0b.png

The thing is: if she doesn't have to sing live but heavily relies on backing tracks like she did with Maluma, she can do everything. In the past some setlist choices like Human Nature were probably made because these songs were easy to sing, in low register. Deeper and Deeper would now be impossible for her to perform live with real vocals. Then of course there's the dancing aspect to consider, but this is another story.

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

The thing is: if she doesn't have to sing live but heavily relies on backing tracks like she did with Maluma, she can do everything. In the past some setlist choices like Human Nature were probably made because these songs were easy to sing, in low register. Deeper and Deeper would now be impossible for her to perform live with real vocals. Then of course there's the dancing aspect to consider, but this is another story.

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I think if she performed the song with movements like how she was in the club in the MV she would be fine. I also think if she stole some choreo from God Control for D&D she would be able to manage with vocals.  But don’t they have nowadays pitch correct mics? Didn’t she use them on the MXT?

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

I for one would prefer a totally lipsynch performance done perfectly than a live singing with cringy moves. After all in the 80's a lot of tv perforrmances or outdoors tv shows were lipsynched and that was no big deal. 

3 hours ago, androiduser said:

about the performances in the future, I think she should focus on what I call "choreographed walking"... elegant, flowing moving across the stage that looks good, but doesn't require much energy... Kylie is great at this, she's not a dancer, but she's always moving around.

Kylie dances a lot more these days 

15 hours ago, steady75 said:

I think Deeper and Deeper is a shoe in for Pride. It’s the perfect fit and one of the songs from her catalogue I wish she’d make an absolute staple like Human Nature. It really is top tier Madonna. 

It was a highlight on the rebel heart tour 

On 6/7/2022 at 6:01 AM, Enrico said:

I remember that Deeper and Deeper from RHT sounded quite good at the couple of shows I attended. Perhaps she needs more vocal practice before touring again. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic