MEGARATE: American Life era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/21/2022 at 10:50 PM, Robertson Penn said:

My brother told me when he was in high school, he always saw Love Profusion being televised here in the Philippines. He knows that song on "I got you under my skin..." title.  😅

Voted!

YESSSSS. I only knew of Die Another Day because I was a kid when the music video was aired on MTV Philippines. I was scared because of the part where she bled on her stomach suddenly. XD

17 hours ago, spinningaround said:

Just out of curiousity, where is Me Against The Music? It's from this era, and its even included in the new compilation...

I answered to that on the first page.

18 hours ago, Winn said:

Voted! Thanks for doing this :)

You're welcome! Thanks for participating! :)

Voted! I will never understand the irrational hatred this album got when it was first released. It contains some of her most personal songs and the strip down production is refreshing after a career worth of dance-pop hits. I'm glad it has become a cult favorite among the fanbase and its message still resonates two decades later!.

beyjira-american-life-madonna.gif

2 hours ago, Karma said:

Voted! I will never understand the irrational hatred this album got when it was first released. It contains some of her most personal songs and the strip down production is refreshing after a career worth of dance-pop hits. I'm glad it has become a cult favorite among the fanbase and its message still resonates two decades later!.

beyjira-american-life-madonna.gif

It was a very good era. 

6 hours ago, Curtains said:

I answered to that on the first page.

Oh sorry, i didn't realise that.

Well... still... i think it qualifies as a Madonna song since the song itself its basically a duet. Have you ever heard the Britney solo version? Sounds very different, vocally speaking. I think it should be included, but thats just my opinion. I will be voting soon :) 

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: American Life era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic