What version of “Like A Prayer” is this?

rymc730

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

No idea why this was not included on the digital EP and do not get why this wasnt included on FEL when we already have the one that they are using!

Ummm probably because it’s missing the Life is a mystery intro? And the dance edit is very similar to the immaculate collection version but not as good 

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Ummm probably because it’s missing the Life is a mystery intro? And the dance edit is very similar to the immaculate collection version but not as good 

It's still promo only. Instead we have a version already available for streaming. Goodie. 

8 minutes ago, ajwr83 said:

yes the extended dance version is on it as well as the 7'' remix edit 

You are totally wrong. The 7'' Remix Edit IS NOT the 7'' Dance Edit. They are two different remixes. The 7'' Remix Edit is the edit of the 12" Club Version (not the edit of the 12'' Dance Mix).

Definitely the 7" Dance edit, but slightly slower than normal.

What I love about the 7" Dance Edit is that it has the actual proper ending, vocals and all. I love the crazy organ at the end. Although the Immaculate production is superior, I don't like how it repeats the same section at the end. Therefore, I made my own version combining the Immaculate version with the 7" Dance Edit (ending) because it sounds incomplete without the 7" Dance Edit ending the song to me, personally speaking.

I actually listened to that entire video and loved every second of it. I had just started grade 7 at the time of that broadcast and literally knew all the words to those songs. :Madonna055: