This woman is still in there, underneath it all

Starchild

16 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

I think what happened with Drowned world tour, swept away and maybe even confessions tour is that she had very low fat, so the muscles were more prominent and she looked more aged, on American life and Reinvention I think she had gained a bit of weight, of course she looked perfect and was very much in shape, with big muscles but really elastic, and with that bit of good weight on her face. On 2008 she was very thin again and with those cheecks... I think she looks better with a little bit of more weight. I think in 2012 and 2015 she looked quite quite good, with it´s ups and dows in between. 

I'm sorry but she looked perfect during Confessions. Much better than during Reinvention and AL.

madonna_hm_party-london01.jpg mar-05-2006-west-hollywood-ca-usa-madonn

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Vasili said:

forum
/ˈfɔːrəm/
noun
1.   a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

I didn't ask for the definition of forum,  I'm reasonably versed in the English language and even have the ability to Google things.  I can't Google you though and it's you I'm asking about.

What did you hope to gain with your thread? What was it's purpose? What response did you expect from it? Why use the specific language you used?  Why won't you answer?

Is it because you just fancied setting people off? You wanted to play with other's emotions? You don't believe that the words you used could cause offense? You don't care? You want to cause offense?

On 5/25/2022 at 9:13 AM, mikenmark said:

I didn't ask for the definition of forum,  I'm reasonably versed in the English language and even have the ability to Google things.  I can't Google you though and it's you I'm asking about.

What did you hope to gain with your thread? What was it's purpose? What response did you expect from it? Why use the specific language you used?  Why won't you answer?

Is it because you just fancied setting people off? You wanted to play with other's emotions? You don't believe that the words you used could cause offense? You don't care? You want to cause offense?

Oh God let it go, stop derailing the topic. Take it to private messages or something. 

200.gif

On 5/24/2022 at 3:23 AM, Vasili said:

The one we fell in love with but who was visually wiped before the ageing process progressed too much further.

'Gone, before it happens'.

These photos were taken at the Swept Away press conference on October 7, 2002. She was 44 years of age.

By the way, do we have this conference recording in audio or video format?

gettyimages-77709255-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-77709242-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-77709260-2048x2048.jpg

I'd love for you to reveal yourself on a good day vs a bad day 🤣 people who analyze and critique someone's looks the way people like you do usually lack the same. We project onto other with what we feel within ourselves. Sad actually. Oh well -- feel sad for people like you xo hope you feel better 

10 hours ago, mikenmark said:

Those are some leading questions. Who made you judge, jury and executioner?

It seems like you are the one looking for the argument...

To those who think I am criticising her looks from 2002, you're a fool.

'You only see what your eyes want to see'.

My posts on/at the bottom of Page 2 are an ample elaboration.

2 hours ago, bedtimestory said:

i miss her ORIGINAL face! before the extreme cheek fillers and kim kardashian ass

I think her 3 beauty peaks are:

1.- 1990/1991

2.- 1995 (STR) and

3.-2005 (COADF)

She could have a 4th one but she would have to do the COMPLETE opposite of what she is doing now:

Starting by getting rid of the implants, fillers, huge lips, and getting a proper stylist.

It's extremely improbable that this will happen, but she has surprised us before so I cant completely count her out.  

1 hour ago, realityisalways said:

I think her 3 beauty peaks are:

1.- 1990/1991

2.- 1995 (STR) and

3.-2005 (COADF)

She could have a 4th one but she would have to do the COMPLETE opposite of what she is doing now:

Starting by getting rid of the implants, fillers, huge lips, and getting a proper stylist.

It's extremely improbable that this will happen, but she has surprised us before so I cant completely count her out.  

Those are all great picks, if you were asking me, I would include a 4th to my list and that would be the True Blue Era, she looked so elegant and refined which was a big departure from the bracelet wannabe vibe. Who's That Girl is her most underrated tour of all time, great setlist, vocals that still retained some rawness but improved from LAV and Madonna looking stunning from her first and greatest reinvention.

I've come to realise that M during the Guy Ritchie years seems the least like herself. I have come to loathe that period. She is like a stepford wife. Conservative and diminished and his 'little woman'.

Madonna prior to meeting him around 99 and the woman that is emerging again now seem more like the Madonna I grew up with than the woman she was during that period of time. 

4 hours ago, me1981 said:
I've come to realise that M during the Guy Ritchie years seems the least like herself. I have come to loathe that period. She is like a stepford wife. Conservative and diminished and his 'little woman'.
Madonna prior to meeting him around 99 and the woman that is emerging again now seem more like the Madonna I grew up with than the woman she was during that period of time. 

You mean that you prefer her single?

You relationshipist, you!

What the hell is happening to this forum? There’s a handful of truly belligerent psychopaths who seem hellbent on attention-seeking constantly via some form of twisted baiting. Either express your opinion of Madonna and her work, or don’t! The rest of it is absolutely uninteresting to the rest of us. We have to read through endless goading and clapbacks that are remedial at best and generally reek of repression and self-loathing! It’s unbearable and makes it unpleasant to be a part of the energy here. Just stick to Madonna. There’s another section for social interaction where you can share dick pics and talk about yourself if you are so inclined.