This woman is still in there, underneath it all

Starchild

2 hours ago, Alibaba said:

What the hell is happening to this forum? There’s a handful of truly belligerent psychopaths who seem hellbent on attention-seeking constantly via some form of twisted baiting. Either express your opinion of Madonna and her work, or don’t! The rest of it is absolutely uninteresting to the rest of us. We have to read through endless goading and clapbacks that are remedial at best and generally reek of repression and self-loathing! It’s unbearable and makes it unpleasant to be a part of the energy here. Just stick to Madonna. There’s another section for social interaction where you can share dick pics and talk about yourself if you are so inclined. 

I think there are some that still can’t believe a woman who as powerful and individualistic as M would ever decide to stop working out to death, keep her wrinkles, embrace a flat ass, and look old and gaunt for them. Madonna is doing no different others of her status that have the ability to look young. M is still who she has always been and is alive and still busy working. We should be celebrate that given we are losing such vital, creative spirits of the era she was born of. I pray she is as healthy as she can be everyday and won’t fall anytime soon. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, gafuller said:

I think there are some that still can’t believe a woman who as powerful and individualistic as M would ever decide to stop working out to death, keep her wrinkles, embrace a flat ass, and look old and gaunt for them. Madonna is doing no different others of her status that have the ability to look young. M is still who she has always been and is alive and still busy working. We should be celebrate that given we are losing such vital, creative spirits of the era she was born of. I pray she is as healthy as she can be everyday and won’t fall anytime soon. 

Madonna fans are getting old, grey or bald, fat and wrinkly and are too poor or lazy to keep in shape.

They cannot relate to her anymore because they look older than her.

I somehow get where all these opinions are coming from. Many of us have followed, loved and admired Madonna for so long that we kind of feel we have the right to judge all her decisions, even those ones that are not music related (the most important reason we are her fans). We have all presenced her evolution and constant reinventions throughout the years. She's clearly a master of disguise.

But there are days where I am totally puzzled by her behaviour on social media, what she posts, what she decides to share with the world, so all people have this distorted perception of who she is in real life. But the truth is we really don't know shit :lol:. Some days we act like she's this superhero that has survived 40 years in the business and whenever someone tries to belittle her efforts and achievements we jump out like hungry beasts to seek justice and defend her, but we can also her harshest critics. Never satisfied, always having something bad to say. Even in her last brightest days aka Confessions era we had criticism about her choices. Anyone remembers the crappy videos for Get Together and Jump and both singles flopping in the US? I don't know.

We're living strange times, aren't we?

We are still spending shitloads of money on her products so why do care anyway?