Madonna Viciously Attacked by 50 Cent on Instagram

I don't think she needs our protection. We're not the Beyhive.

It's generally unsavoury for anyone to post a picture of the flesh between their legs on social media (unless you're an OnlyFans hoe).

When I saw her face wearing those shades in this pic, I thought she resembled an alien too. Big deal?

The mention of her age in a derogatory sense makes this ageist, but each to their own!

1 minute ago, Vasili said:

It's generally unsavoury for anyone to post a picture of the flesh between their legs on social media (unless you're an OnlyFans hoe).

When I saw her face wearing those shades in this pic, I thought she resembled an alien too. Big deal?

But each to their own!

Yeah 

Still not a valid reason to act like a 12yo hating on someone by making fun of them, reposting their pics with ageist and misogynistic remarks 🤡 

17 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Yeah 

Still not a valid reason to act like a 12yo hating on someone by making fun of them, reposting their pics with ageist and misogynistic remarks 🤡 

Before you quoted me, I'd updated my comment to refer to the ageist remark, btw.

But can we please be real?

He's saying (on a larger scale and in cruder terms) what some fans here and a lot of the general public say/think.

Also, M even got blocked by Instagram recently for posting revealing pics, didn't she?

Both she and 50 Cent are being defiant and controversial.

25 minutes ago, Vasili said:

Before you quoted me, I'd updated my comment to refer to the ageist remark, btw.

But can we please be real?

He's saying (on a larger scale and in cruder terms) what some fans here and a lot of the general public say/think.

Also, M even got blocked by Instagram recently for posting revealing pics, didn't she?

Both she and 50 Cent are being defiant and controversial.

Oh ok sorry for not noticing the edit

On topic tho, it doesn't matter if you say something that others think, if it's rude and disrespectful you shouldn't do it. Imagine if anyone acted like this "I think you're ugly as hell, so I have all the reasons to publicly humiliate you just because". Also her pics are revealing but they're not even that outrageous imo. I've seen so many people posting naked or almost, her hot persona online isn't even that scandalous compared to others (or maybe it is, because she is older? Who knows). 

And it's not even a comment of him on her page, he is literally REPOSTING on his profile so he can be unbothered by people possibly attacking him and attract way more attention, I wonder how he can feel ashamed for reposting pics of someone like a 12yo... No matter if what he thinks is "rELataBLe", it's bully attitude at its finest. 

1 hour ago, Vasili said:

The mention of her age in a derogatory sense makes this ageist, but each to their own!

I saw those pictures she posted and they don't seem very racy at all, certainly nothing outrageous enough to merit comments from a guy who had already gone after her once before then apologized.