Madonna Viciously Attacked by 50 Cent on Instagram

50 cents doesn't respect women. This is evident in his publicy shaming of females and their looks. 

I really hope women stand up to this misogynistic fool -- this is not ok.

As commented above -- if someone's "look" or way they choose to dress causes you distress, says more about YOU than anything else. 

50 cents needs a clap.

Madonna has attacked many people in her day - Paula Abdul, Mariah Carey, etc. - but I guess that's considered "acceptable." Madonna knows she's vulnerable to attacks on the internet, and, as another poster mentioned, she doesn't need our protection. And if he is acting like a "manchild" who wants attention, then why are the people on this thread giving it to him?

3 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

50 cents doesn't respect women. This is evident in his publicy shaming of females and their looks. 

I really hope women stand up to this misogynistic fool -- this is not ok.

As commented above -- if someone's "look" or way they choose to dress causes you distress, says more about YOU than anything else. 

50 cents needs a clap.

Sean Connery Attack GIF by James Bond 007

10 hours ago, MattyMads said:

He is disgusting but one thing she does look like an Alien again it’s Ricardo who over filters her photos to make her look like a joke.

It could have been a nice sexy picture if it wasn’t over filtered to the max 

Agree, if you zoom in you can see how badly it’s photoshopped!!! For a minute I thought it’s a the shade shape but it’s not! 💀👽 wondering if she see those before be posted?!? How she approve such a work??? 

25 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Agree, if you zoom in you can see how badly it’s photoshopped!!! For a minute I thought it’s a the shade shape but it’s not! 💀👽 wondering if she see those before be posted?!? How she approve such a work??? 

I don’t know why he’s started again with Madonna but those pictures she put on instagram made her look like an Alien, I’m not being ageist or misogynistic, regardless of age or sex if your filtered to fuck to look like an alien then you’re setting yourself up for criticism.

10 hours ago, DrunkBySix said:

Madonna has attacked many people in her day - Paula Abdul, Mariah Carey, etc. - but I guess that's considered "acceptable."

It's called throwing shade, plus she didn't attack Mariah. She said she'd rather kill herself than be Mariah because she's always so busy and has a certain level of sympathy for her. The media tried to twist her words to make it look like she said something plainly rude which she didn't. None of those incidents were as vicious and desperate as what 50 Cent does to other people.