MEGARATE: Confessions on a Dance Floor era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listened to this album 3 years ago out of curiosity and almost cried for how great it was, it made me a real fan and since that day I only went deeper and deeper in her catalog. I'll be spamming high votes for this as I've never done before (except for ROL maybe lol)

Also @Curtains be sure to show the names and credit card info of the mfs who vote with sTrAtEgy this time 

• Enrico featured this topic

Just voted, I have to say that relistening to Confessions as a whole again for the first time in years has only reinforced what I have always thought about it. Its strong moments are without a doubt some of the greatest work in Madonna's entire career but my god there are some horrible stinkers as well like I love New York and Isaac. Music is a much better complete album than Confessions but Confessions best moments blow anything on Music away so its kinda tough to say which I prefer. Either way they are both great.

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Confessions on a Dance Floor era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic