MEGARATE: Confessions on a Dance Floor era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big fan of this era, I enjoyed it a lot when I was a teenager, but today it's very overrated..there are some versions of the album that I don't really like,(love new York "the rock versión is so much better..and let it Will.. the remix is perfect) and I love the songs that you guys don't like, so I don't know what to do , I would not want to be strategic for the first time.. 😈🤣

After making us reflect on the theme of wars where we don't know who is the good guy although probably none is, and the superficiality of the world of Hollywood where not everyone manages to achieve fame and those who do have probably paid a high price, now Madonna decides to give us a break and take us to dance to the disco through this wonderful album whose structure makes us not stop from the first to the last song of the album and where it reminds us, in case we have forgotten, who is the true Queen of the dance floors, and of course Pop.

Hung Up, Get together, Future Lover and I love New York are some of my favorites. I also find this version of Forbidden Love much more appealing than the one on Bedtime Stories, and that sample of West End Girls by the PetShopBoys used in Jump fits this song perfectly. I really enjoyed this era and it made me wonder what wonderful record Madonna would surprise us with after this album. I definitely had no idea that the worst was yet to come.

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Confessions on a Dance Floor era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic