• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#12 – I Love New York

XsDPbwM.png

- Average Rate : 6,66 / 10

- Highest Rate : 10 ( @sidney78a, @Danton, @chaosmen1984mk, @MDNA22 )

- Lowest Rate : 0 ( @Jet )

Among so many dance songs on the album "I love new york" put the rock quota and although the lyrics are somewhat silly for my taste and my intellectuality, I cannot deny that the rhythm captivated me from the first time I heard it. Guitars are my favorite instruments and I will always value when an artist uses them in his/her songs because it adds quality and elegance to his/her works, unlike other musical genres where everything is limited to a few simple and common "beats".

I love Isaac but the title turns me off so badly, like couldn't its title just be a part of the lyrics such as Gates of Heaven or such? Why give name it after the singer working with you? It's like her calling Medellin 'Maluma' 💀 I know it's stupid but it annoys me to hell lol

2 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I love Isaac but the title turns me off so badly, like couldn't its title just be a part of the lyrics such as Gates of Heaven or such? Why give name it after the singer working with you? It's like her calling Medellin 'Maluma' 💀 I know it's stupid but it annoys me to hell lol

You didn't know that Faz Gostoso's original name was "Anitta"? Fake fan! :Madonna041:

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

she named the song after him so she doesn't have to give him artist credit :lol:

Isaac (feat. Isaac)

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#7 – Like It or Not

VtEX4mr.jpg

- Average Rate : 7,90 / 10

- Highest Rate : 10 ( @MattyMads, @Drum Dub, @sidney78a, @Roy, @PanditaRulez, @spinningaround, @Skyline Pigeon, @HC Charge, @Inco, @chaosmen1984mk, @Rebel Hugo, @MDNA22, @Frankito, @Robertson Penn, @zephyr in the sky at night )

- Lowest Rate : 1 ( @Nowheretohide )

best song on the album!

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#7 – Like It or Not

VtEX4mr.jpg

- Average Rate : 7,90 / 10

- Highest Rate : 10 ( @MattyMads, @Drum Dub, @sidney78a, @Roy, @PanditaRulez, @spinningaround, @Skyline Pigeon, @HC Charge, @Inco, @chaosmen1984mk, @Rebel Hugo, @MDNA22, @Frankito, @Robertson Penn, @zephyr in the sky at night )

- Lowest Rate : 1 ( @Nowheretohide )

A bad bitch anthem and hey, 7th place isn't bad. :D

@Nowheretohide, you literally have nowhere to hide. They're coming after you. XD

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Confessions on a Dance Floor era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic