MEGARATE: Confessions on a Dance Floor era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

I'm pretty sure I saw someone do that with a song.. artist/song/album the same. can't remember who though

Kendrick Lamar did something like that with Untitled Unmastered, but I don't know of anybody who released an album with all the tracks being the artist name. I'd be interested to listen to that though so if you find it let me know! :)

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

#16 – Hey You

h7rRRmq.jpg

- Average Rate : 4,24 / 10

- Highest Rate : 10 ( @sidney78a, @PanditaRulez, @Enrico, @chaosmen1984mk, @Rebel Hugo, @Tony Fortin, @Fernando )

- Lowest Rate : 0 ( @MattyMads, @EgoRod, @migsou, @musicinferno, @Levon, @mikenmark, @desperateK, @MPowered, @Bohh, @bitchimmadonna )

Honestly I prefer 1000 times Hey You to all the dreadful Frozen remixes that she's been released this year.

:Madonna004:

2 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I love it but the 5th place is enough for it. Even too much maybe lol

I'm literally re-listening to it now so I can see what y'all talking about. having me doubt myself like that, this is a single material for sure- aside from the dreadful video. i bet you all would love it if the video was made from Devil Wears Prada scenes

1 minute ago, GhostOrchid said:

I'm literally re-listening to it now so I can see what y'all talking about. having me doubt myself like that, this is a single material for sure- aside from the dreadful video. i bet you all would love it if the video was made from Devil Wears Prada scenes

I actually love the video, wtf why everyone says it's ugly? I think it's simple yet gorgeous. I love this song but imo it's much more 'simple' and less deep than all the other songs in top5 either in being catchy or in elements of the production 🤷‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

I actually love the video, wtf why everyone says it's ugly? I think it's simple yet gorgeous. I love this song but imo it's much more 'simple' and less deep than all the other songs in top5 either in being catchy or in elements of the production 🤷‍♂️ 

I feel like they put the video concept together in 3 minutes. She was probably like, "Jonas, you have an hour. The show is about to start"

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Confessions on a Dance Floor era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic