• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#8 – Let It Will Be

6HteYeS.png

- Average Rate : 7,86 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @GhostOrchid, @panosgk )

- Lowest Rate : 2 ( @Holger )

I never really liked the album version of this song, but the live version (Confessions Tour) is definitely something else: It transmits so much energy and desire to move that it would motivate even the most apathetic. It is surely for this reason that Madonna dedicated to this song the most demanding choreography of the entire tour setlist. Ideal to listen to after having a couple of drinks at the club, it is the song that decides you to go out dancing no matter what they say, so you make a fool of yourself. If only this version had been the official album version I would definitely have given it a higher score. But not the same as the one to which I gave an 11 and which I hope will be in first place in this vote.

6 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#3 – Forbidden Love

UQDqRFt.png

- Average Rate : 9,14 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @Drum Dub, @Skyline Pigeon, @HC Charge, @EgoRod, @ludowillo, @alfi1973 )

- Lowest Rate : 5 ( @mikenmark )

My "emotional gay" anthem, soundtrack of all the fanfics in my head, you did amazing sweetie 

Just now, Curtains said:

#2 – Get Together

0khjB5v.jpg

- Average Rate : 9,23 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @Roland Barthes, @Roy, @Dj Garrido, @frozen78, @chaosmen1984mk, @MDNA22, @Tony Fortin, @jesus, @desperateK )

- Lowest Rate : 4,5 ( @Karma )

#1 – Hung Up

tzt7YaJ.jpg

- Average Rate : 9,25 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @MattyMads, @Andreo, @PanditaRulez, @spinningaround, @geert, @Rebel Hugo, @Levon, @MadonnaLove, @Robertson Penn, @Daxkoba, @zephyr in the sky at night, @bitchimmadonna )

- Lowest Rate : 1 ( @MPowered )

No one can defeat Hung Up. A dangerously infectious track. :D

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

#2 – Get Together

0khjB5v.jpg

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @Roland Barthes, @Roy, @Dj Garrido, @frozen78, @chaosmen1984mk, @MDNA22, @Tony Fortin, @jesus, @desperateK )

#1 – Hung Up

tzt7YaJ.jpg

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @MattyMads, @Andreo, @PanditaRulez, @spinningaround, @geert, @Rebel Hugo, @Levon, @MadonnaLove, @Robertson Penn, @Daxkoba, @zephyr in the sky at night, @bitchimmadonna )

Deserved! My faves won! 

Just now, Curtains said:

#2 – Get Together

#1 – Hung Up

Wow so close! 9.23, 9.25

24 minutes ago, Roy said:

Thank you so much for this, @Curtains!

Now, we move on to Ms. Hard Candy. I have some thoughts on her.

Can't wait to see how Candy Shop does, it can literally go either way. I think people will be giving it an 11 out of a joke and then you're all gonna cry why Give it 2 Me doesn't win.

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Confessions on a Dance Floor era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
4 minutes ago, Andreo said:

True but someone could have spammed unfair low votes so Hung Up could lose for sure, just look at that 1 and other Megarates  🤦‍♂️ 

I gave it a 5 - ranks 10th on my list. And i wasn't spamming, there literally were 9 songs on this album I thought were better. I never could understand the obsession and the universal acclaim

I'd like to give massive thanks to all of you for the support for this one. Not only I received a lot of votes, but the Results Show was a joy. Definitely the most active so far! You'll find, of course, a recap of the results on the first page! :)

The Hard Candy megarate will start tomorrow. I know this will be a busy period with the Pride performance and Finally Enough Love being released on streaming, but I still hope you'll be a lot to join this one too! And as usual, here's something for you :

A few cents from me... When the album was released and I listened to it about 2 times I was able to predict the next singles (after "Hung Up"). I've chosen "Sorry", "Get Together" and "Jump". I swear to God! They sounded the most commercial to me (and the most radio friendly... maybe except GT; but it sounded club friendly for sure). After watching the Confessions tour some of the songs grew on me more (like: "Forbidden Love", "Isaac", "Like it or not") thanks to the choreography and overall audio-visual aspects of the live show.
COADF is an amazing album full of great songs in terms of lyrics and music. Darkness and light, joy and pain. Love and hatred. Equality and divisions... It's still actual, don't it?

2 minutes ago, frozen78 said:

A few cents from me... When the album was released and I listened to it about 2 times I was able to predict the next singles (after "Hung Up"). I've chosen "Sorry", "Get Together" and "Jump". I swear to God! They sounded the most commercial to me (and the most radio friendly... maybe except GT; but it sounded club friendly for sure). After watching the Confessions tour some of the songs grew on me more (like: "Forbidden Love", "Isaac", "Like it or not") thanks to the choreography and overall audio-visual aspects of the live show.
COADF is an amazing album full of great songs in terms of lyrics and music. Darkness and light, joy and pain. Love and hatred. Equality and divisions... It's still actual, don't it?

I thought Jump would be the third one because the hype sticker said "includes Sorry and Jump" :lol:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic