Julia Garner Offered Madonna Role in Universal Biopic

proxy

6 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

OMG and now madonna is hinting at a world tour as well on her instagram story. ☠️ 

a movie and a tour would

be amazing 🤩 

If that's the case, the names would be either:

Finally Enough Love World Tour

I Found Love World Tour

or

Platinum Gold World Tour

49 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

OMG and now madonna is hinting at a world tour as well on her instagram story. ☠️ 

a movie and a tour would

be amazing 🤩 

Yeah. She wonders if we'd like a movie or a tour first.

I think she should do the movie first, and when everybody's talking about it and how fabulous it is, BAM, she goes on tour!
it'll be a smooth sail, riding on that movie's success. If she goes on tour now, she'll fill arenas. If she tours after the movie, she'll sell out stadiums. :)

And if it's a farewell tour, she'll go out with a bang!

50 minutes ago, Pretty Madonna said:

Congratulations to Julia Garner! Knowing she's playing the legendary Queen of Pop Madonna. Julia will have big shoes to fill for sure! 🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊

Madonna will also have big shoes to fill directing an accomplished actress with a movie career bigger than hers, let's get real here

59 minutes ago, Pretty Madonna said:

Congratulations to Julia Garner! Knowing she's playing the legendary Queen of Pop Madonna. Julia will have big shoes to fill for sure! 🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊

For sure...but Julia is an actress actress so while i am sure she feels the pressure i am even more sure that the pressure excites her. It's also beyond obvious that Julia is Madonna’s bias and no matter how hard Amy wanted Oscar nominated Florence she still stuck with Julia. So incredibly happy and pleased. I seriously hope this gets Julia an oscar nom and golden globe to match her emmy. Who knows if theres even a chance for Julia to get a grammy nom if the soundtrack is a hit? Julia has SO much to gain for this project going well.