New world tour?

lucasciccone

It has also been confirmed from a very reliable source that Ricardo Gomes has decided to embark upon a world tour as well which is being is being titled A Night of Reality. His stage setup will be a table chair and laptop. We have all been invited to attend and observe his process of creating Madonna like clones out of photo's ranging across the Queen of Pop's entire career in celebration of the 40 year milestone.

6 minutes ago, The First Citizen said:

It has also been confirmed from a very reliable source that Ricardo Gomes has decided to embark upon a world tour as well. His stage setup will be a table with a laptop sitting on top where we can all sit in the audience and observe him genetically mutating photo's ranging across Madonna's entire career in celebration of the 40 year milestone.

I'm definitively attending 

something else rather than this 

could she fill stadiums if it is billed as a greatest hits  "50 number ones" style show? serious question. i think she could. only problem is, SO MANY hardcore fans have been fucked over numerous times AND the ticket prices which were higher than usual. IDC i'm just thrilled at the mere suggestion of it. but if i do ever get to see her again i want to use my god damn phone inside. i'm over that -

5 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Doing a tour first would be a mistake since it will delay the movie by another 2 years minimum. 

a small tour of major cities could be done as promo for the movie, when it's actually out in the first weeks. Concerts in major cities to coincide with the red carpet premiere of the movie. Only a few of the biggest markets, so stadiums could be a possibility.

I definitely prefer a world tour. Madonna has already fulfilled her dream of doing a tour in theaters, which she wanted so much, which was surely a different experience but that cannot be compared to everything that involves performing in stadiums or large auditoriums where the energy and the shouts of the public form an indescribable and stimulating adrenaline for the artist.

Seeing her perform in Medellin reactivated my desire to see her live again, to see her choreographies full of sensuality and her imposing presence again, although some suggested that she limit herself to sitting in a chair playing her guitar all the time after seeing her last performance, well I'm sure Madonna will show them how wrong they were to underestimate her and they will have no choice but to retract their hasty opinions.

She can definitely do another world tour, if she trains herself again. She was tired after one song in Medellín, so it would be very hard work to get fit enough for a whole show again. But we all know how determined she can be (sometimes it's even detrimental to her health). 

Anyway it would be SO SILLY not to announce a world tour as the movie hits theaters. It would basically sell itself if the movie is successful.

The things is, do we want a new album or a greatest hits tour? I don't think we can have both. If she releases a new album, there's no way she won't sing 80% of it in the show. I think a new album can wait. It's not like she has the time to make it anyway. The general public wants the HITS. At least once. Then she can go back to singing Candy Shop flamenco style.