New world tour?

lucasciccone

Well, to be honest I don't think it is true. Madonna is a attention whore and It just one of her as usual seeking attention moment. That's all.

But!!!!!!!!

But contrary to my belief, it also strikes me that Madonna might tour before filming her biopic.

What I'm trying to say is...

If the story of the Madonna biopic movie ends on the Blond Ambition tour, as the rumor has it, it does mean the Madonna biopic movie will include a total of three tour scenes, the Virgin tour, who's that girl tour and the Blond Ambition tour. Then that means they have to build a huge tour set for films.

But if Madonna actually gonna do her greatest hit tour with her 50 hit remix album (finally enough love tour whatever) and she makes a tour stage looks like her actual past tour stage (The virgin tour, who's that girl tour and Blond Ambition tour) and filming her past tour scene at there then they gonna save a lot of money and same time Madonna earn a lot of money from new greatest hit tour.

You know what I'm trying to saying?

so who knows?

But personally, I don't want her to start a new tour. Her body is not in the least ready for a new tour.

1 hour ago, MadameX said:

Well, to be honest I don't think it is true. Madonna is a attention whore and It just one of her as usual seeking attention moment. That's all.

But!!!!!!!!

But contrary to my belief, it also strikes me that Madonna might tour before filming her biopic.

What I'm trying to say is...

If the story of the Madonna biopic movie ends on the Blond Ambition tour, as the rumor has it, it does mean the Madonna biopic movie will include a total of three tour scenes, the Virgin tour, who's that girl tour and the Blond Ambition tour. Then that means they have to build a huge tour set for films.

But if Madonna actually gonna do her greatest hit tour with her 50 hit remix album (finally enough love tour whatever) and she makes a tour stage looks like her actual past tour stage (The virgin tour, who's that girl tour and Blond Ambition tour) and filming her past tour scene at there then they gonna save a lot of money and same time Madonna earn a lot of money from new greatest hit tour.

You know what I'm trying to saying?

so who knows?

But personally, I don't want her to start a new tour. Her body is not in the least ready for a new tour.

Don't we already know that the movie covers at least until the Ray of light era?

16 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Don't we already know that the movie covers at least until the Ray of light era?

It was mentioned in the article that revealed the bootcamp that its rumored it ends at BA. I think there is alot of confusion. I think because the initial script prior to her involvement was titled Blond Ambition, then you had the live with Diablo mention Evita then you have the re-write...where did you hear it covers the ROL era because as far as I remember, there is no mention of ROL. Someone posted she mentioned AL but i have no idea where they got that info either. 

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

It was mentioned in the article that revealed the bootcamp that its rumored it ends at BA. I think there is alot of confusion. I think because the initial script prior to her involvement was titled Blond Ambition, then you had the live with Diablo mention Evita then you have the re-write...where did you hear it covers the ROL era because as far as I remember, there is no mention of ROL. Someone posted she mentioned AL but i have no idea where they got that info either. 

Yes it's because Diablo mentioned Evita, so it would make sense to end around Lola's birth 1996-1998. I don't think Evita would be a good ending for the movie. So because of that I don't think it stops at BAT. It would be such a shame to skip the Erotica era

not at all excited about a tour after her last live performances. We'll see what she gonna do at the pride event but I think she's not ready. vocally and physically. She has a huge job to do and I doubt she is as motivated.

So if it's to have backing bands, vocoder and choreography like in Medellin, no thanks :sad:

well maybe she understand that the film is still a far from start even at pre production stage

Madonna decided to quickly  go on tour, because it will be easier for a couple of months  moves the production of a biopic, the creation of which can be delayed for a couple of years - 23/24 and there will be no time for tour at all.

The release of a hits collection is quite suitable reason for this event.
And the contract with Warner implies exactly the reissue of her catalog, and  celebration of the 40th anniversary of her music career, where the new album does not  fit much.
Yes, and it will be easier for her to assemble venues with old material, and a world tour does not mean that it will be a stadium one.
Perhaps there will be an MX tour format in arenas 

after Pride we gonna see was this cringe at Maluma's concert some kind of ridiculous accident or is it her today reality 

Both ? We're talking about Madonna. A world tour (even some dates in major cities) would take months (and the venues sould be free... the live sector is quite busy nowadays...). She's not the "let's make a woruld tour next month" type.

A movie would take months, too: are the actors free ? Are the setting fgree ? Is the script over ??? And ity's not just filming, if she's the ral director... it's the editing and planning and doing promotion. She's not "The kids have grown up, I have 5 weeks free in July, let's film the biopic!" type! Oh, it's her biopic ! So there should be quite some coreographies to do adn I think she'll have something to say about them, too !

I don't like this pool, I thought the plans for the biopic were done, it looks they are not. If she's asking, it seems the plans can be delayed to 2023.

A world tour would be great ! Free from album promotion, the setlist could be very interesting and free. I wouldn't like a GH world tour

Guys, there's no way she can't be trolling with that question. It's not 2017-2018 when she, on her own, decided if she wanted to do a movie next or an album and a tour instead. The biopic is with Universal Pictures, not her own personal indie project, and it's already going on in preproduction. I can't see a new world tour coming unless she's decided (or been convinced) to co-direct the film and not having all the weight of that over her shoulders or, for schedule reasons, Julia can't do it until next year or a couple of years.

This movie is not a joke or a vanity project (well, ahem, you get it), it's a serious project with a serious studio behind it.

Guys she can hire a director

and still be producer 

and executive producer 

and feature or be featured as screen writer 

of the biopic

David Yates was and still is the JK Rowling stooge and spy in Potter movies and Fantastic Animals

She can hire Baz Luhrmann ok that went a bit too far.

but 

she can make both happen if she really wanted to 

Rainbow Pride GIF by The Rowan Center

If the mind of the previous Madonna is here, oks, let´s train the voice, the body, let´s get fresh ideas, let´s be passionate about being the best live performer ever. 

If it´s the mind of the new Madonna since a few years ago till today: lazy, childish, imperfecionist, messy...then I prefer her not performing live anymore.

It´s her choice, really. And she could be good without dancing so much, just being classy, smart and a pro.

12 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

She can definitely do another world tour, if she trains herself again. She was tired after one song in Medellín, so it would be very hard work to get fit enough for a whole show again. But we all know how determined she can be (sometimes it's even detrimental to her health). 

Anyway it would be SO SILLY not to announce a world tour as the movie hits theaters. It would basically sell itself if the movie is successful.

The things is, do we want a new album or a greatest hits tour? I don't think we can have both. If she releases a new album, there's no way she won't sing 80% of it in the show. I think a new album can wait. It's not like she has the time to make it anyway. The general public wants the HITS. At least once. Then she can go back to singing Candy Shop flamenco style.

I agree with this. A tour being announced at the same time the movie is released is the best possible marketing strategy. And I also agree that there's no time for a new album, so a full on GH tour is likely. 

34 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I agree with this. A tour being announced at the same time the movie is released is the best possible marketing strategy. And I also agree that there's no time for a new album, so a full on GH tour is likely. 

I wouldn't be so sure about that. There had been a rumor awhile back that she had been writing demos with patrick leonard that she was going to then take to producers to work with so the process would be alot faster so she could do an album before the movie came out. The rumor then mentioned thats when the producer Blood Orange told her nope, he wanted to start from scratch with her. Whether this is true or not who knows in the world of Madonna

6 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Yes it's because Diablo mentioned Evita, so it would make sense to end around Lola's birth 1996-1998. I don't think Evita would be a good ending for the movie. So because of that I don't think it stops at BAT. It would be such a shame to skip the Erotica era

Totally agree. I also think that she could do time skips. 

As much as I would love to see Madonna live,  from a commercial standpoint, a tour would make absolutely no sense at the moment. Finally Enough Love is a very niche project and the recent Medellín fiasco wasn't exactly her finest hour as a performer. Not sure why fans are encouraging her on Instagram...

The most logical plan would be to focus on making a great biopic and capitalizing on the Madonna renaissance shortly after (new album, greatest hits tour, catalog reisues, etc). That way she will have enough time to rehearse and the touring demand will be sky-high if the film does well.

A Finally Enough Love Tour is pretty much what I've wanted for as long as I can remember. A fully remixed set list of all the classics and a couple of fan faves thrown in. A lot of people want the hits or new DANCE music from her. It would cover both of those bases in such an exciting way. I believe it's possible to do a dance music heavy show without overworking her. They just need to be creative with the choreography and themes.