New world tour?

lucasciccone

Mmmm... a tour based on remixes weve had for decades sounds terrible to me-i think she needs to get this damn movie out first so she can then focus on the warner re-issues which once again seem to be derailed ... just give me a true blue and lap super deluxe box with demos and remastered videos and ill be happy :) xx

3 hours ago, scion said:

Personally I’d love to see a very limited 15 date stadium/outdoor tour in support of FEL and representing her 40 years as a mainstream artist. 

Do I think she is vocally and physically capable? Absolutely not at present but who knows what could be achieved with some training.

She needs at least a year from now if she decides. Few months of physical training + few months of rehearsals. And for 15 dates? That won't make her enough money to cover the budget. She will go for at least 30 or 40

17 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Yes it's because Diablo mentioned Evita, so it would make sense to end around Lola's birth 1996-1998. I don't think Evita would be a good ending for the movie. So because of that I don't think it stops at BAT. It would be such a shame to skip the Erotica era

oh... So basically you were referring to "just you" as "we".