Madonna singing acapella in hotel room

Dj Garrido

Guys, I remember seeing a story in M´s instagram in 2017: she was singing acapella an old song (not hers) with one or two friends in her hotel room in Rio de Janeiro, for Guy Oseary wedding. Does someone else remember this story? Remember the name of the song or has this video? 

Thanks in advance! 

6 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

Guys, I remember seeing a story in M´s instagram in 2017: she was singing acapella an old song (not hers) with one or two friends in her hotel room in Rio de Janeiro, for Guy Oseary wedding. Does someone else remember this story? Remember the name of the song or has this video? 

Thanks in advance! 

It was "A hard day's night" from the Beatles, I'll try to find the video tomorrow and to upload it

13 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

Thanks in advance! 

6 hours ago, Niagara31 said:

It was "A hard day's night" from the Beatles, I'll try to find the video tomorrow and to upload it

but that was the day the beatles doc premiered. Not for guy's wedding...

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

9 hours ago, Niagara31 said:

I remember that too. Thanks! But I also saw another video like this in the hotel in Rio. I believe she was singing the song she sang in the wedding. If I´m not wrong, the lyrics contain the word "sunshine". 

10 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

I remember that too. Thanks! But I also saw another video like this in the hotel in Rio. I believe she was singing the song she sang in the wedding. If I´m not wrong, the lyrics contain the word "sunshine". 

I found! I didn't know this video! https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=536001921423669

19 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

8 hours ago, Niagara31 said:

I found! I didn't know this video! https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=536001921423669

Here's the original video

https://mab.to/bxRO9S0qL

Oct. 26 2017.