Madonna Back In Studio With Jozzy

Shoful

35 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's funny, some fans want desperately for her to work with underground and unknown artists and producers, just like she did in the "good old days", but now every time she does that they're like "who are those??", "Fire what?", "070 who?". Funny.

I think all of this (this session and the one from last week) is for the Pride performance: maybe some studio mixes or backing vocals or whatever.

EXACTLY! and for what its worth, I've been listening to 070 Shakes album and its really good! I would never have even heard of her if it wasnt for M.

momma knows whats up .

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

It's funny, some fans want desperately for her to work with underground and unknown artists and producers, just like she did in the "good old days", but now every time she does that they're like "who are those??", "Fire what?", "070 who?". Funny.

I think all of this (this session and the one from last week) is for the Pride performance: maybe some studio mixes or backing vocals or whatever.

Kanye Reaction GIF

10 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

From Jozzy's Spotify profile...

1849928417_Screenshot2022-06-12at23_46_21.png.fde169ba4e3c2daa706ee4f03d497fe7.png

She sounds incredibly dull, as soon as I read about boring activism and LGBT and a woman of colour, I stopped reading. Madonna needs to stop working with these ridiculous virtue signallers and work with proper people that could actually give her a hit.

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

24 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

Implying that LGBTQ people and people of colour should not speak their truth or that we are in some way not "proper" in our fields of experience is an incredibly problematic point of view. Are you high? Or just privileged?

I was waiting for that predictable comment about being privileged, oh, yes, I am so privileged living in my housing association flat wondering how I'm going to pay my rent and choosing whether to have the heating on or have something to eat.

martin freeman yawn GIF