Madonna Back In Studio With Jozzy

Shoful

7 hours ago, TOpher said:

Ya those album sales are really working out for her. 
only hardcore fans are buying her albums now so further alienating them doesn’t seem to be so wise. If we get another RH or MX I’m not even going to bother buying it. 

ah yes, she had alienated them

so much yet they still log on and bitch about her 

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Jozzy?, it's the first time I heard her name but when I checked her Spotify profile and read that she defines herself as an activist against discrimination, that encouraged me to watch her video thinking that maybe she would make a difference in not using women as a sexual object but seeing scenes where men slap women's butts or dedicate close-up shots to that part of the body, as if the butt is the most important part of the woman proved me wrong. Being a man I find it disgusting and unpleasant and I am surprised to see how the years go by and this reality does not change, we continue to see how women are denigrated in these music videos and worse is when they are artists who brag that they are against discrimination but their actions show the opposite. Well, in the end it is just an opinion, it is not a personal struggle, that is up to women who, if they want to achieve change, must openly protest against it and be more radical in their struggle, otherwise this will continue for eternity.

vlcsnap-2022-06-13-15h31m20s477dddddd.thumb.png.7b483f1ab81efb352124a3ba2c42f5ed.png

And not to deviate from the topic, I have a feeling that this collaboration does not imply a new theme but a new version of one of her hits, I can't guess which will be the unfortunate song chosen by Madonna for this but we'll see very soon. Something like what happened at the SuperBowl where there were so many guests that I don't even remember their names anymore. But what we fans who have become addicted to their music want is new material! It's already been three years that Madonna has us suffering from this musical drought, she should take pity on us and give us even if it's a new song while we wait for the release of her new album and thus be able to endure the abstinence to which she has subjected us.

Lmfao, nicki minaj, MIA, ceelo green, afro-wire toga-man. Hope that helps!!!

12 hours ago, baymad4her said:

She sounds incredibly dull, as soon as I read about boring activism and LGBT and a woman of colour, I stopped reading. Madonna needs to stop working with these ridiculous virtue signallers and work with proper people that could actually give her a hit.

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

Please stop going out of your way to create some ignorant narrative. Your post above is not an "opinion". It's an ignorant lame attempt to make something political when it is not. If you are implying that racism isn't real, you're wrong. If you are implying that bigotry isn't real, you're wrong. If you are implying that someone who acknowledges their gayness or blackness in their art is doing it for politics, you are completely misguided. and if somehow anything that is written in this woman's bio gives you the impression that she's unworthy to work with Madonna then I can only assume it has to do with the fact that she is black or LGBTQ or that she speaks up about these issues. 

You've been given a warning. 

10 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Please stop going out of your way to create some ignorant narrative. Your post above is not an "opinion". It's an ignorant lame attempt to make something political when it is not. If you are implying that racism isn't real, you're wrong. If you are implying that bigotry isn't real, you're wrong. If you are implying that someone who acknowledges their gayness or blackness in their art is doing it for politics, you are completely misguided. and if somehow anything that is written in this woman's bio gives you the impression that she's unworthy to work with Madonna then I can only assume it has to do with the fact that she is black or LGBTQ or that she speaks up about these issues. 

You've been given a warning. 

I didn't read that crap you posted. Why don't you lefties do what you do best and cancel people. Bored now.

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Jozzy?, it's the first time I heard her name but when I checked her Spotify profile and read that she defines herself as an activist against discrimination, that encouraged me to watch her video thinking that maybe she would make a difference in not using women as a sexual object but seeing scenes where men slap women's butts or dedicate close-up shots to that part of the body, as if the butt is the most important part of the woman proved me wrong. Being a man I find it disgusting and unpleasant and I am surprised to see how the years go by and this reality does not change, we continue to see how women are denigrated in these music videos and worse is when they are artists who brag that they are against discrimination but their actions show the opposite. Well, in the end it is just an opinion, it is not a personal struggle, that is up to women who, if they want to achieve change, must openly protest against it and be more radical in their struggle, otherwise this will continue for eternity.

vlcsnap-2022-06-13-15h31m20s477dddddd.thumb.png.7b483f1ab81efb352124a3ba2c42f5ed.png

And not to deviate from the topic, I have a feeling that this collaboration does not imply a new theme but a new version of one of her hits, I can't guess which will be the unfortunate song chosen by Madonna for this but we'll see very soon. Something like what happened at the SuperBowl where there were so many guests that I don't even remember their names anymore. But what we fans who have become addicted to their music want is new material! It's already been three years that Madonna has us suffering from this musical drought, she should take pity on us and give us even if it's a new song while we wait for the release of her new album and thus be able to endure the abstinence to which she has subjected us.

I think you are conflating two different ideas to mean the same thing. Discrimination has nothing to do with objectifying women. And in fact, I would argue that there are alot of women who enjoy being objectified. that's their own stuff to work through.  But also, wearing a bikini doesn't automatically make you objectified. In fact your implication is more problematic than helpful. There's nothing wrong with having twerking girls in bikinis in your music video. Just watch MUSIC by Madonna. Or Holy Water Live from the Rebel Heart Tour. 

13 hours ago, baymad4her said:

She sounds incredibly dull, as soon as I read about boring activism and LGBT and a woman of colour, I stopped reading. Madonna needs to stop working with these ridiculous virtue signallers and work with proper people that could actually give her a hit.

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

Agreed, she need to work with real musicians, but she cares more about her "message" than the quality of her music nowadays. Ever since the "Secret Project" everything went downhill. Her message never even goes through anyone so its all just a big waste of time...

3 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Agreed, she need to work with real musicians, but she care more about her "message" than the quality of her music nowadays. Ever since the "Secret Project" everything went downhill. Her message never even goes through anyone so its all just a big waste of time...

her message doesn't get though to you because your frozen .

2 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

So why have a forum if people that don't agree with you will get warned? Isn't this a place of discussion? You cant and wont be able to make everyone think like you. This is not a dictatorship.

Try again. Re read everything and then come back. Your friend is choosing to try and turn this into some Right Wing/Left Wing/Cancel Culture twitter war. Her bio states she is Black and Gay and speaks on these issues. Just like every rapper speaks about the issues they encounter in life. If you can't see how your friend's response is nothing but a mindless regurgitation of Right Wing talking points then I would encourage you to keep re reading until something clicks. 

No this isn't a dictatorship, but It's also not a forum for spreading ignorant crap that you try to pass off as an "opinion". If the post in question offered anything more than generic Right Wing talking points then maybe it would be a discussion. But these Right Wing talking points aren't made for discussion. They are made to put people down and discredit groups of people. And to be quite honest I'm tired of pretending like you guys don't already know this. I know you know this. 

If you want to go on and on about Cancel Culture and Wokeness and dictatoships, go to twitter, or whatever Donald Trump's social platform is. If you want to have a discussion then have a discussion. 

25 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

For what exactly?

Fascism is not a good look on anyone...

"So, when a special snow-flake victim identity hashtag complains: it's all systemic and structural...

But anyone else...it's their "life choices?"

Mindlessly regurgitating Right Wing talking points that create an "other" (snowflake victim) and trying to discredit/ridicule people who speak up about any type of oppression. 

32 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I didn't read that crap you posted. Why don't you lefties do what you do best and cancel people. Bored now.

Your post should have been more respectful, you have freely insulted without substantiating why or the reasons for your insults, which looks bad in a forum and anyone would call you out for disrespect. For the next try to control your impulses and base your opinions without insulting. The only thing I agree with you is that she should choose well who she should collaborate with to achieve a new number one on the charts. For example, Britney Spears would be a good choice since she is in force in the media due to her recent wedding and her media friendship with Madonna.

Edited by chaosmen1984mk (see edit history)

54 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I think you are conflating two different ideas to mean the same thing. Discrimination has nothing to do with objectifying women. And in fact, I would argue that there are alot of women who enjoy being objectified. that's their own stuff to work through.  But also, wearing a bikini doesn't automatically make you objectified. In fact your implication is more problematic than helpful. There's nothing wrong with having twerking girls in bikinis in your music video. Just watch MUSIC by Madonna. Or Holy Water Live from the Rebel Heart Tour. 

Well, the difference in Madonna's case was that the appearance of nude women was totally justified. In the case of Music Madonna was in a strip club so it was to be expected to see the girls in tiny clothes moving their butts and in the case of Holy Water the song uses religious phrases in a sexual context so in the tour showed some nuns who were shown naked, perhaps fed up with the sexual abstinence to which they are subjected. On the other hand, in many music videos of other artists, semi-naked women are seen making sexual movements that are too explicit, such as twerking or being groped for no apparent reason, just to satisfy the morbidity of men and implying that you are just a piece of meat and that if you don't get naked at parties then you're not cool. That's what I don't agree with.

12 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

Madame x only would pray to be half as good as American Life was, and I would pray for it too. On one album we had Love profussion, Intervention, Die another day, Nothing fails ...only naming a few gems. On the other we have Bitch I´m a loca, Funana, and Batuka, and many other tuneless and very long and boring songs with a robotic voice.  need I say more?

Really?  You name Bitch I'm Loca and Funana.... a bonus song.... to crucify the era?  As far as Batuka goes...  Batuka is magic!  I love it. 

22 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Really?  You name Bitch I'm Loca and Funana.... a bonus song.... to crucify the era?  As far as Batuka goes...  Batuka is magic!  I love it. 

The bonus songs in Madame X makes the album even better.

Back That Up? Funana? Ciao Bella? Still has me on a chokehold even after three years.

11 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

For what exactly?

Fascism is not a good look on anyone...

Because you are only allowed to have one opinion on here, if it is different, then you are instantly classed as racist and privileged, that is the lefties MO. The fact I've been called right wing is the funniest thing I've heard on here, even though a moderator then slags off Donald Trump supporters, but that's ok because that's what lefties people do, and there favourite thing to is it to cancel you. I said I wasn't interested in a virtue signaller and immediately I'm racist, even though no one knows what my race or ethnicity is on here. I don't want Madonna to work with William Orbit or Stuart Price either, does that make me racist to? Of course it doesn't. As that doesn't fit their narrative. Unfortunately this site is becoming a cesspit like Twitter where only one view is allowed. 

10 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

"So, when a special snow-flake victim identity hashtag complains: it's all systemic and structural...

But anyone else...it's their "life choices?"

Mindlessly regurgitating Right Wing talking points that create an "other" (snowflake victim) and trying to discredit/ridicule people who speak up about any type of oppression. 

I am not right wing, I believe in free speech and that also includes other people's views I don't agree with, including yours. I've seen members on here being bullied for saying things people don't like and people are afraid to say things, I am NOT one of those people. I am not an obsequious person.

So go ahead, cancel me on here. Other members will see that.