Madonna Back In Studio With Jozzy

Shoful

This whole left wing right wing talk is the biggest bunch of bullshit ever forced down the throat of humanity. Same pathetic terms and arguments used by both sides like always, boring and predictable, originality and a mind that actually thinks for itself is rare these days. If anyone wants to prove to me that you are more sensible than the herds of democrat and republican sheep who vote despite being too stupid, I would suggest stop identifying as right wing or left wing, stop using the same old accusations of terms like racism or cancel culture and use your brain cells for a change. The reason why everything is such a clown show today is because of putting labels on everything and expecting people to act a certain way just because they identify as something. For instance, just because one is conservative does not mean they automatically need to be associated with Trump or act as stupid as he does, just because you are a strong independent woman does not mean you are special or constantly being oppressed by some evil male patriarchy,  just because you are gay does not mean you need to adhere to the toxic pressures of the LGBTQ community by turning yourself into a prancing circus devoid of masculinity or self dignity. My own political belief is the the system is rotten to the core and will only be rebuilt from zero after everything falls to pieces. 

11 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

"So, when a special snow-flake victim identity hashtag complains: it's all systemic and structural...

But anyone else...it's their "life choices?"

Mindlessly regurgitating Right Wing talking points that create an "other" (snowflake victim) and trying to discredit/ridicule people who speak up about any type of oppression. 

Right-wing?? I'm not right wing.

You are slandering me. And I got a warning?? For opinions? On a forum that celebrates a woman who fights for freedom of expression...

The world is an upside-down joke.

You're all nuts and drunk with power.

Social-media is a true poison that warps minds. Sad.

2 minutes ago, The First Citizen said:

This whole left wing right wing talk is the biggest bunch of bullshit ever forced down the throat of humanity. Same pathetic terms and arguments used by both sides like always, boring and predictable, originality and a mind that actually thinks for itself is rare these days. If anyone wants to prove to me that you are more sensible than the herds of democrat and republican sheep who vote despite being too stupid, I would suggest stop identifying as right wing or left wing, stop using the same old accusations of terms like racism or cancel culture and use your brain cells for a change. The reason why everything is such a clown show today is because of putting labels on everything and expecting people to act a certain way just because they identify as something. For instance, just because one is conservative does not mean they automatically need to be associated with Trump or act as stupid as he does, just because you are a strong independent woman does not mean you are special or constantly being oppressed by some evil male patriarchy,  just because you are gay does not mean you need to adhere to the toxic pressures of the LGBTQ community by turning yourself into a prancing circus devoid of masculinity or self dignity. My own political belief is the the system is rotten to the core and will only be rebuilt from zero after everything falls to pieces. 

AMEN!

1 hour ago, baymad4her said:

So go ahead, cancel me on here. Other members will see that. 

So I guess you missed how Fighter banned over 10 people who doubled down on shit like this (while also going further)? 

Let's take a step back. It all started from "Jozzy has also embraced activism, as an LGBTQ+, woman of color in the industry, she's repeatedly spoken out about the issues she faces and her hope for more diverse voices to be recognized and positioned across leadership roles in all areas of the music industry". 

What would you do if you had success in your chosen field? You say you're struggling with money right now. Would you speak up for the members of your minority/class/gender? If you had a chance to speak out against how it's hideous that some people have to choose between food and utilities,  what would you do? Would you be happy to just sit at the rich white men's table and and breathe a sigh of relief that you got yours? 

So yeah, people are reacting strongly to what you said because more and more people believe it's immoral to just focus on yourself in an inherently biased system and not rock the boat. 

When you roll your eyes at that simple description of a person who's trying to bring a little more equality into the world, it's a bad look. To me, and it seems like to so many people here, this is something we equate with a fundamental lack of empathy at best and sometimes with worse qualities. 

When someone else tries to do something good for others, don't shit on it publicly. Shit on it with your friends and family who share the same views if you must, but if you do it publicly like you did here, don't be surprised that people think you're shitty.

14 minutes ago, slutpride said:

So I guess you missed how Fighter banned over 10 people who doubled down on shit like this (while also going further)? 

Let's take a step back. It all started from "Jozzy has also embraced activism, as an LGBTQ+, woman of color in the industry, she's repeatedly spoken out about the issues she faces and her hope for more diverse voices to be recognized and positioned across leadership roles in all areas of the music industry". 

What would you do if you had success in your chosen field? You say you're struggling with money right now. Would you speak up for the members of your minority/class/gender? If you had a chance to speak out against how it's hideous that some people have to choose between food and utilities,  what would you do? Would you be happy to just sit at the rich white men's table and and breathe a sigh of relief that you got yours? 

So yeah, people are reacting strongly to what you said because more and more people believe it's imoral to just focus on yourself in an inherently biased system and not rock the boat. 

When you roll your eyes at that simple description of a person who's trying to bring a little more equity into the world, it's a bad look. To me, and it seems like to so many people here, this is something we equate with a fundamental lack of empathy at best and sometimes with worse qualities. 

When someone else tries to do something good for others, don't shit on it publicly. Shit on it with your friends and family who share the same views if you must, but if you do it publicly like you did here, don't be surprised that people think you're shitty.

I don't think most people have issues with the artist being an activist for minorities, they just have gotten kinda tired of the same old routine of bringing in a musical nobody to provide some vocals for a remix that sounds virtually the same as any other.

30 minutes ago, slutpride said:

So yeah, people are reacting strongly to what you said because more and more people believe it's immoral to just focus on yourself in an inherently biased system and not rock the boat. 

When you roll your eyes at that simple description of a person who's trying to bring a little more equality into the world, it's a bad look. To me, and it seems like to so many people here, this is something we equate with a fundamental lack of empathy at best and sometimes with worse qualities. 

And I also remember fighter saying he wanted to ban all trump supporters.

I don't care if people think I'm shitty, that's the point of free speech, they are allowed those views.

And point out to me where I said I didn't want equality. As a gay man do you think I don't want equality. Nonsense.

And I'm not struggling with money at all, I just don't want to be called privileged for working my ass off.

Am I the only one who saw the incriminating comment just as a "tired of her working with people who claim theirselves as great activists but with their music being still mediocre and not reflecting their message at all"? Lol because it's what I saw and I agree on that, if you're an activist that's great! But if you work with that artist only for that and not because of their music talent then that's shallow and kinda meh and doesn't really reflect the artist's soul, and we will only end up in other mediocre releases such as the frozen mixes 

4 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Am I the only one who saw the incriminating comment just as a "tired of her working with people who claim theirselves as great activists but with their music being still mediocre and not reflecting their message at all"? Lol because it's what I saw and I agree on that, if you're an activist that's great! But if you work with that artist only for that and not because of their music talent then that's shallow and kinda meh and doesn't really reflect the artist's soul, and we will only end up in other mediocre releases such as the frozen mixes 

Thank you, that's exactly what I said, but I'm being lynched by the left, social justice warriors.

9 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Anyways do you guys really think she's remixing another hit? I low-key thought it may have been for M15 👀 

I’m wondering if she’s trying different stuff out ahead of time. I liked the sound I heard and it’s coming from the Jozzy session. I say we wait for the product. Not making a decision based on a bio Madonna never read probably. 

1 hour ago, baymad4her said:

I am not right wing, I believe in free speech and that also includes other people's views I don't agree with, including yours. I've seen members on here being bullied for saying things people don't like and people are afraid to say things, I am NOT one of those people. I am not an obsequious person.

So go ahead, cancel me on here. Other members will see that. 

You are not being cancelled.
Freedom of speech however does not include freedom of its consequence. Most other commentators have just been calling you out for your offensive discourse on this topic. Those reactions have been part of their free speech.

You are entitled to your opinion. However, you should express your views in a much less demeaning way if you intend to have an honest and civil conversation with other human beings:

• Don't use derisive terms such as "ridiculous virtue signallers".
  • Don't make personal attacks, direct or indirect.
  • Don't describe others as the opposite of "proper people".
  • Provide some arguments for your viewpoint instead of just expressing your disdain.
  • Try to be respectful of others and their opinions if you want your opinion to be respected as well.

Thank you.

EDIT:

8 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Thank you, that's exactly what I said, but I'm being lynched by the left, social justice warriors.

It's really not about what you said, but how you choose to express it!

2 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I wish Madonna would stop letting Tracy Young remix her songs as imo her mixes are boring and generic. Is that racist to?

No, because in this case, your opinion was based on your own personal appreciation of Tracy Young's remix work (which you have motivated by some arguments) and not just based on her identity.

Edited by Just 4 (see edit history)

On 6/13/2022 at 1:01 PM, baymad4her said:

I was waiting for that predictable comment about being privileged, oh, yes, I am so privileged living in my housing association flat wondering how I'm going to pay my rent and choosing whether to have the heating on or have something to eat.

21 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

And I'm not struggling with money at all, I just don't want to be called privileged for working my ass off.

Oh, so you were fundamentally disingenuous and shitty from the beginning. 

I hope me calling you a troll doesn't infringe on your right to free speech.

14 minutes ago, gafuller said:

I’m wondering if she’s trying different stuff out ahead of time. I liked the sound I heard and it’s coming from the Jozzy session. I say we wait for the product. Not making a decision based on a bio Madonna never read probably. 

What's her style / sounds? I can't see her stories so I can't judge from that video she posted 

6 minutes ago, slutpride said:

Yeah I noticed the change in story as well, but let’s bring the heat down. This forum is for discussion and there’s room for opinion. But let’s not add more fuel to the fire than we already have.

16 minutes ago, Just 4 said:

You are not being cancelled.
Freedom of speech however does not include freedom of its consequence. Most other commentators have just been calling you out for your offensive discourse on this topic. Those reactions have been part of their free speech.

You are entitled to your opinion. However, you should express your views in a much less demeaning way if you intend to have an honest and civil conversation with other human beings:

• Don't use derisive terms such as "ridiculous virtue signallers".
  • Don't make personal attacks, direct or indirect.
  • Don't describe others as the opposite of "proper people".
  • Provide some arguments for your viewpoint instead of just expressing your disdain.
  • Try to be respectful of others and their opinions if you want your opinion to be respected as well.

Thank you.

EDIT:

It's really not about what you said, but how you choose to express it!

No, because in this case, your opinion was based on your own personal appreciation of Tracy Young's remix work (which you have motivated by some arguments) and not just based on her identity.

Thanks for a proper response

3 minutes ago, slutpride said:

You're absolutely right. 

Those sound nice to my ears. Also, there’s 10 Missed Calls with Will.I.Am and Black Coffee that was a whole vibe I liked. Jozzy has little odd sounds mixed in here and there. Which I could see with that synth we heard in M’s last tiktok

13 minutes ago, slutpride said:

I wasn't disingenuous at all, there is an energy crisis going on in the UK where energy prices have gone up 54%, fuel is through the roof and food has risen exponentially, as of now I'm fine, but it goes up again in October, so yes, I am worried in October. Also, you haven't pointed out where I said I didn't want equality.

Can I call you a troll to or does it work one way.

9 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Yeah I noticed the change in story as well, but let’s bring the heat down. This forum is for discussion and there’s room for opinion. But let’s not add more fuel to the fire than we already have.

Read above

5 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Yeah, that’s the response I was going for when I responded, haha. But I was not as eloquent and I do apology if I further agitated in anyway. We are all fans at the end of the day. But with different views and opinions.  

Thank you, you are entitled to your view just like everyone else.

2 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Thanks for a proper response

Well, you're welcome. But I am calling on you especially to help in bringing the tension of this very heated discussion down and to stop a further escalation of all the unproductive fighting and name-calling. Let's try to see eye to eye, learn more about each other and try to find a constructive goal for all this unchanneled passion.

2 minutes ago, Just 4 said:

Well, you're welcome. But I am calling on you especially to help in bringing the tension of this very heated discussion down and to stop a further escalation of all the unproductive fighting and name-calling. Let's try to see eye to eye, learn more about each other and try to find a constructive goal for all this unchanneled passion.

I'm more than happy to do that, I'm just sticking up for my rights to say something that other people don't agree with, just as they are allowed to say what they want.