Madonna Back In Studio With Jozzy

Shoful

20 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I'm more than happy to do that, I'm just sticking up for my rights to say something that other people don't agree with, just as they are allowed to say what they want. 

Of course. But we are not going anywhere like this.

From this point on, can everyone please try their very best to discuss these topics in good faith and only contribute constructive responses in the most "benevolent" way possible?

Remember that all the other members also only have good intentions. You are not going to convince anyone of any viewpoints that are completely antithetical to their current viewpoints now. Especially not if your posts also contain insults or other cat-and-mouse fighting.

So just try to learn more about the arguments that are used by people with different opinions, try to test them on their logical consistency or politely refute an argumentation on the basis of some objective counter-arguments.

But please everyone, let us stop acting like we're all monkeys in a zoo where the peanuts have just been delivered :monkey:.

Edited by Just 4 (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Just 4 said:

Of course. But we are not going anywhere like this.

From this point on, can everyone please try their very best to discuss these topics in good faith and only contribute constructive responses in the most "benevolent" way possible?

Remember that all the other members also only have good intentions. You are not going to convince anyone of any viewpoints that are completely antithetical to their currents viewpoints now. Especially not if your posts also contain insults or other cat-and-mouse fighting.

So just try to learn more about the arguments that are used by people with different opinions, try to test them on their logical consistency or politely refute an argumentation on the basis of some objective counter-arguments.

But please everyone, let us stop acting like we're all monkeys in a zoo where the peanuts have just been delivered.

Thank you, you are the type of person I can actually have a discussion/debate with 👍

1 minute ago, baymad4her said:

Thank you, you are the type of person I can actually have a discussion/debate with 👍

Well, I can definitely also be a tough opponent during ardent discussions. Precisely because I try to find the shortcomings and the inconsistenties in the argumentations of others. But right now I would rather see some peace return rather than to reignite the fire.

2 hours ago, Just 4 said:

yes, however on a Madonna Forum i will ALWAYS call out Racism and Sexism when i see it - in any bitchy way i want. i have been bullied by people my whole life who expect "a proper response" to their BULL shit. and i Won't back down bo matter how heated it gets. at the end of the day we are all passionate fans. but this ass hole didn't say he / she doesn't like Jozzy because their music sucks or because of any acceptable reason. They said they quit reading and i Quote. because she was "LGBT and a woman of colour"

i am not trying to start a fire back up i just wanted to explain to ANY one who thinks it is up for debate that their comment was Okay here. that is Not okay . and you will be met with at the very least a clap back or two for you dip 💩 comments

7 hours ago, baymad4her said:

Because you are only allowed to have one opinion on here, if it is different, then you are instantly classed as racist and privileged, that is the lefties MO. The fact I've been called right wing is the funniest thing I've heard on here, even though a moderator then slags off Donald Trump supporters, but that's ok because that's what lefties people do, and there favourite thing to is it to cancel you. I said I wasn't interested in a virtue signaller and immediately I'm racist, even though no one knows what my race or ethnicity is on here. I don't want Madonna to work with William Orbit or Stuart Price either, does that make me racist to? Of course it doesn't. As that doesn't fit their narrative. Unfortunately this site is becoming a cesspit like Twitter where only one view is allowed. 

There are many diverse opinions on this forum. As long as they aren't inflammatory or degrading to someone else then any opinion is fine. But by trying to discount someone else's oppression with a snarky remark without any reasoning or substance and then quickly claiming that YOU are being oppressed in the next statement, it's not a word game I am interested in participating in. You aren't contributing to the forum in a respectable way. You are saying inflammatory things on purpose and then hijacking threads. 

And if you want to set the record straight then get it right.

You were never called "right wing". I said you are "mindlessly regurgitating right wing talking points", which you are. The fact that you keep saying "lefties" this and "virtue signaler" that only solidifies the fact that you are somewhat invested in this type of conversation elsewhere in your life.  Again, I am not interested in these word games. And frankly the forum isn't interested in them. 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

There are many diverse opinions on this forum. As long as they aren't inflammatory or degrading to someone else then any opinion is fine. But by trying to discount someone else's oppression with a snarky remark without any reasoning or substance and then quickly claiming that YOU are being oppressed in the next statement, it's not a word game I am interested in participating in. You aren't contributing to the forum in a respectable way. You are saying inflammatory things on purpose and then hijacking threads. 

And if you want to set the record straight then get it right.

You were never called "right wing". I said you are "mindlessly regurgitating right wing talking points", which you are. The fact that you keep saying "lefties" this and "virtue signaler" that only solidifies the fact that you are somewhat invested in this type of conversation elsewhere in your life.  Again, I am not interested in these word games. And frankly the forum isn't interested in them. 

Why are you still dragging this on. We had already agreed to let it go, as agreed with @Just 4 besides loads of people agree with me, just look at my reactions.

I am not interested in dragging this out, there was different viewpoints and that's fine by me. As a moderator you should know better, it was over with, stop trying to bully me and fan the flames further. I will no longer be looking at this thread or make any more comments in it.

You have been warned.

7 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Why are you still dragging this on. We had already agreed to let it go, as agreed with @Just 4 besides loads of people agree with me, just look at my reactions.

I am not interested in dragging this out, there was different viewpoints and that's fine by me. As a moderator you should know better, it was over with, stop trying to bully me and fan the flames further. I will no longer be looking at this thread or make any more comments in it.

You have been warned.

Take a week to think about if you want to stay or not. 

16 hours ago, baymad4her said:

Because you are only allowed to have one opinion on here, if it is different, then you are instantly classed as racist and privileged, that is the lefties MO. The fact I've been called right wing is the funniest thing I've heard on here, even though a moderator then slags off Donald Trump supporters, but that's ok because that's what lefties people do, and there favourite thing to is it to cancel you. I said I wasn't interested in a virtue signaller and immediately I'm racist, even though no one knows what my race or ethnicity is on here. I don't want Madonna to work with William Orbit or Stuart Price either, does that make me racist to? Of course it doesn't. As that doesn't fit their narrative. Unfortunately this site is becoming a cesspit like Twitter where only one view is allowed. 

Mod here says they dont want rightwing nor leftists yet they dont attack all the extreme leftist talking points spewed all over this thread. Hopefully we can have real mods that allow real discussions, that is after all the point of a discussion forum. 

On 6/14/2022 at 8:24 AM, RUADJAI said:

"So, when a special snow-flake victim identity hashtag complains: it's all systemic and structural...

But anyone else...it's their "life choices?"

Mindlessly regurgitating Right Wing talking points that create an "other" (snowflake victim) and trying to discredit/ridicule people who speak up about any type of oppression. 

So I just checked the e-mail again and it says I was given a warning for "trading / selling"???

So not only do you slander and mischaracterise me, you lie about reasons for warning??

How do we put warnings on moderators? Such a joke.

1 hour ago, realityisalways said:

Mod here says they dont want rightwing nor leftists yet they dont attack all the extreme leftist talking points spewed all over this thread. Hopefully we can have real mods that allow real discussions, that is after all the point of a discussion forum. 

Show me where. 

16 hours ago, Shoful said:

This argument has lasted longer than the Madame X era. 

OT: I really hope she’s working on something new or that remix album featuring artists

A collab album would be great but not as a Greatest Hits with some guests re-recording some verses, I'd love to see how the songs could be reworked.