What’s your pride setlist predictions

judas2015

2 hours ago, Andreo said:

Let's suppose it's a small 3 songs set, I'd think of:

1.Deeper & Deeper as a way to promote the compilation 

2.Hung Up because it's THE banger 

3.Vogue (bitch oc this song invented the gheiz) 

I'd be super happy with these but Hopefully it's even better! 

besides M obviously its gonna be more omnipresent than Gawd (oooooooooh oooh)

me thinkes Elvis gonna be the moment shot 

there is a roumour saying Stuart Price remixed some stuff and its floorfillabangers

Strike A Pose Gay GIF

Almost sure

Deeper and Deeper - this is almost sure to promote her remix thing coming this summer

Frozen (Sickick remix) - almost announced by her in an Insta live, on the phone with Sickick 

Possible other choices:

Celebration - she just quoted the title on Insta (I mean, with such a catalogue ...)

Vogue - it's a classic, it's lgbtq+ related, she already did it practically without dancing during the MadameX tour: it's perfect!

Into the groove - again, possible promo for the remix thing

Music or Hung Up - she thinks they're always good options (I would make a thought about the opportunity of insisting after her recent experiments though :Madonna043:)

I still dream of a mature pair of tracks, with completely live and well trained vocals, without any kind of pre-recorded or altering sound effects. I don't know, something like Live to tell and Secret :kiss2:

I would like that, as a way to promote the release of her remix album, Madonna would present a Megamix where she includes several of her hits that she has had throughout her career and that ends in a fusion between Vogue and Music (similar to what that was done in the SuperBowl) accompanied by several transvestites dressed just like her in her different eras, something similar to the tribute that was paid to her at the 1999 Mtvs Music Awards, but this time with more class and professionalism, not like that time that he tribute seemed to me something ordinary and ridiculous to see (and not only to me but to Madonna herself).

1999-mtv-vma-44.jpg.ec0f921e9d18a36cbd5400871a909445.jpg

After the megamix Candy Shop would be good and finally to end the show it would be perfect I don't search, I find where a couples dance is presented (similar to the presentation of Erotica during the Confessions Tour but this time a little more explicit and suggestive in the movements) implying the satisfaction that each one feels at having found their ideal partner in every way, especially sexually. A presentation that would meet my expectations but hey, dreaming costs nothing.