What’s your pride setlist predictions

judas2015

25 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I'd love something like this:

- Into the groove 

- Deeper and Deeper

- Vogue

- I don't search I Find

But I'm not sure if she is fit enough to do 4 dance songs in a row? She could definitely just sing them and walk around the stage, Kylie does it all the time. 

That’s the approach I wish she would take. Kylie does it but makes it look energetic and manages to sing 100% on key. That’s what I want from her now… 

Just because she holding a microphone doesn't mean she's performing she would need a microphone if she comparing with the dj? We know how much she rehearses everything,  without everyone having a breakdown after the event just prepare yourself for the possibility she might just be rehearsing free styling and talking and not necessarily a live performance as we know it.

4 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Just because she holding a microphone doesn't mean she's performing she would need a microphone if she comparing with the dj? We know how much she rehearses everything,  without everyone having a breakdown after the event just prepare yourself for the possibility she might just be rehearsing free styling and talking and not necessarily a live performance as we know it.

Our hopes keep us afloat 🤷🏻‍♂️😅

I’m feeling maybe a few from this:

Holiday

Vogue

Into the Groove

Ray of Light

Deep and Deeper

Frozen on Fire?

I don’t know what choreo would fit her now and I don’t know what’s worth her time singing live anymore. And I don’t know if she will wear all black or another pink shapeless dress, haha but I still have faith in her. She’s already sold the crap out of this remix collection already so what will this do to her if it’s bad? Probably nothing? Lol