Madonna X Fireboy DML - ( Frozen Remix ) makes Rolling Stone Top 50 best songs of 2022 🔥🔥

xavier

Rolling Stone also called named Kendrik Lamar the best performance ever at the Grammy's. And didn't include "Hung Up" in the top 25, but Dua Lipa, Taylor Swift and "Born This Way" are there...

I don't mind these remixes but being told you have to love everything or you aren't a real fan is older than Frozen at this point. Quote your mama.

If I already had to assimilate the sad ending of Frozen being destroyed through these remixes that I did not like at all for being too simple and insipid, I do not want to imagine that the same thing will be repeated but with other classics like Music, Hung Up, Express Yourself, La isla Bonita, etc. And all thanks to this recognition from Rolling Stone that could excite Madonna to want to repeat the experience using her other classics for it.

A news that leaves me with a bittersweet taste because on the one hand I am glad that Madonna's work continues to be recognized by the media but at the same time it worries me because if this practice continues to be repeated in the future it could definitely make my worst nightmare come true .

the new school argument where the most "hardcore and loyal Fans " are upset that song remix they "didn't like or approve" of is receiving positive praise and recognition and yet then in the same keyboard stroke they are feeling hurt  that they are getting flak for continuously trodding out their dislike of the song on the fan forum! Get Over it, Frozen on Fire is the Top song of 2022 rolling stone said so. 7-F3-C89-AE-0-DC9-4-F4-B-B200-DC09-A3393

5 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

Rolling Stone also called named Kendrik Lamar the best performance ever at the Grammy's. And didn't include "Hung Up" in the top 25, but Dua Lipa, Taylor Swift and "Born This Way" are there...

I don't mind these remixes but being told you have to love everything or you aren't a real fan is older than Frozen at this point. Quote your mama.

Totally agree!

for me, the remix was bland and lifeless - great that they featured different artists - but they were basic and overrated.

14 hours ago, Jackie said:

Totally agree!

for me, the remix was bland and lifeless - great that they featured different artists - but they were basic and overrated.

I think that we all just want Mama to give us something shiny and new and a remix series repeatedly using the same beats simply did not satiate that desire.  Sickick was decent enough... just not new Madonna.