Rufus Wainwright on being ignored by Madonna

Gutten

8 hours ago, androiduser said:

you want to see quotes that were never made? How many quotes can you find describing Madonna as nice, polite, pleasant, friendly?

Why are you even here on a Madonna forum? It's quite clear you don't like her.

Based on media trash, you would rarely see anything good about Madonna as that is the route they have gone down for years. Madonna has been slagged off her whole career. That is the narrative. Unfortunately people believe everything they read.

Has she admitted to being not very nice in the past. Yes.

Is she a saint, no. Is anybody. No.

You make it sound like she is just a bitch 24/7, is just plain ridiculous.

....., really nice, sweet, down to earth, and all the "toughness" is just pretense are some descriptions I've heard.

Maybe if people looked for some good, you may just find it.

Once upon a time Madonna being a bitch was the best thing about her. Some things never change, and so I’m not sure why this is so problematic now. Why does anyone want her to be nice?! So that the moral majority can say she’s mellowed and is now a conformist to agreed upon social values?  As for Rufus, it’s my experience that he is a bore of epic proportions, and he’s a sassy little queen too when he’s not begging for cock on grindr. Foolish Heart and Going To A Town are his redeeming factors, but I would ignore him too because he is an insufferable elitist pseudo intellectual type. If Madonna weren’t somewhat more mature I’d expect her to feign a yawn whenever he spoke.

Gaga called her a "nice lady"

Lol no its well known people say she's sweet behind the scenes but she hates it. The making of human nature her dancers say something about her being nice and she scolds them and says NO SAY IM A BITCH. Rosie loves her, Debi loves her, Britney...i mean so many have said. Can she be a cunt? Absolutely but who the fuck can say they're happy and sunny 24/7 365? There's some people here that are grosera infinitely.

13 hours ago, androiduser said:

you want to see quotes that were never made? How many quotes can you find describing Madonna as nice, polite, pleasant, friendly?

Found one! I only had to go back 36 years for it but Simon Bates called her charming back in 1986 during a Radio 1 interview 😅

Interview

🎙️All right final question okay. You've been very, very patient and I'm surprised because you're quite different to what I imagined you to be. I was... we... I think in fairness, we were all expecting you to be very difficult, very awkward, very standoffish well and you've been very charming 

💃Oh thank you

🎙️Are you always like this?

💃Charming? Hell no, no one can be charming all the time but most of the time I think I am, yeah, I think I end up surprising most people. That's good too, I like to surprise people

🎙️So thank you very much

💃You're welcome