MEGARATE: Hard Candy era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Hard Candy era [Results Show 09/07 - 3pm EST / 9pm CET]
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Hard Candy, the custom of not putting Madonna's name on the album cover began, something that did not seem like such a good idea to me since for the general public that is not a fan of her, it would surely be difficult to recognize her just by looking the cover because Madonna has changed her image so much that it is sometimes unrecognizable to some people who are not used to her many changes in appearance. (by the way couldn't they find a more simplistic and boring typeface for the cover of Hard Candy?)

bf65c142656a81ffc64381e32ce77c3f.thumb.jpg.2773112ab4ad0e2870cbed2943924fd7.jpg71MlnLBssLL._SX466_.jpg.3ad3982c6232e39a542c4bba48031e98.jpg

2015-rebel-heart-album-deluxe-edition.jpg.db74d0cace6e255a1fb44f04f9018317.jpgm500.jpg.ac593c49b87856c17a92cc52831514f9.jpg

3 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Honey I've been waiting this megarate for so long I got an intoxication by candies already. This album to me is sweet, pure nostalgia + my first steps to be a fan of her so you all better give decent scores if you don't want your heads knocked with a rock hard giant candy 🍬 

I am down for a giant ass hard candy to drop on me. Gonna take it home and keep it refrigerated. :D

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Hard Candy era [Results Show NOW]
  • Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Hard Candy era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic