Material Gworl remix with Saucy Santana

DjKingBee

37 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

This could be a viral hit for her.

I am confused about this release strategy though. FEL is released soon and it doesn’t include the Sickick Frozen or Material Gworl remix?

"Finally Enough Love" is a proper "classic" release with her 50 #1 US Dance hits, marketed as such and with all the physical editions and $$$ ready to go. The kind of release she and Warner need to plan months before the actual release to manufacture the products, etc. etc.

"Frozen" Sickick in all its incarnations or this new "Material Girl" or "Hung Up" with Tokischa (if she releases it officially too) are one-off singles, projects she can do just because she feels like it (and likes the artists featured) and release them digitally as she pleases. That's the benefit of the digital era: everyone is dropping stuff constantly, so she can have an official "proper" release out or coming but still drop one-off songs in between.

I'm starting to think those rumors about Madonna doing a remix album full of guests might be true. 

Maybe she's releasing Finally Enough Love in August, followed by the remix album i just mentioned during the fall to celebrate her 40th anniversary, before we kick off the re-releases?

I really can't imagine her doing random re-arranged songs like this for no reason. Hung Up is even more random considering the song never went viral or anything. 

23 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

I'm starting to think those rumors about Madonna doing a remix album full of guests might be true. 

Maybe she's releasing Finally Enough Love in August, followed by the remix album i just mentioned during the fall to celebrate her 40th anniversary, before we kick off the re-releases?

I really can't imagine her doing random re-arranged songs like this for no reason. Hung Up is even more random considering the song never went viral or anything. 

Hung up and Material girl are her two most streamed songs on Spotify

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Hung up and Material girl are her two most streamed songs on Spotify

39 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

She’s trying to capitalize on any interest she gets from a younger audience. That’s enough of a reason.

I mean...she's re-recording stuff now. This new Material Girl "remix" is less of a remix and more of a re-worked version of Material Girl. 

The rumors about her doing an album with feats and reworked songs from her career has been floating around for a bit already. 

It wouldn't be surprising at this point. 

9 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

And she technically doesn’t have a contract right? She has a contract to RErelease stuff, but she’s free to do what she pleases for new stuff right now, right?

this could be amazing for us 

I think any new stuff is going to be Warner too?

All the new "Frozen" remixes were copyright Warner (and Artist Partner Group, I don't know, maybe that's on Sickick's part?). But that's originally a Warner song, anyway.

The "Madame X" live album was Boy Toy Inc. exclusively licensed to Warner - just like the Interscope years model.

Excuse me but is this artist, Saucy Santana, male or female? I thought Saucy was a man because of the beard but seeing that some refer to this artist as him and others as her already left me confused about the true gender of this artist. That is the problem when the original image of genders is distorted and one ends up confused by not knowing what pronoun to use for these people and if we make a mistake we end up being disrespectful, perhaps a new pronoun created for these cases would not be a bad idea, but well, in the end that topic does not interest me.

What really interests me is about the possible release of this song and I think that if it is true that this song was already released a couple of years ago as someone here said then I don't think it has a chance of being a success by not offering anything new the listener despite its catchy rhythm. Perhaps in other countries where this song is not known it can be a success, like Latin America for example where we never heard this song or this artist Saucy Santana, but as always happens Usa will always be the priority for any artist and all music will always be launched with the aim of pleasing this public to the disappointment of the rest of the world.

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Excuse me but is this artist, Saucy Santana, male or female? I thought Saucy was a man because of the beard but seeing that some refer to this artist as him and others as her already left me confused about the true gender of this artist. That is the problem when the original image of genders is distorted and one ends up confused by not knowing what pronoun to use for these people and if we make a mistake we end up being disrespectful, perhaps a new pronoun created for these cases would not be a bad idea, but well, in the end that topic does not interest me.

It doesn't matter. If you ever speak to him, she will let you know. 

12 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I'm not sure which pronoun they prefer but if you are not sure you can just say "they" or "them" and that covers all bases.

20 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

What really interests me is about the possible release of this song and I think that if it is true that this song was already released a couple of years ago as someone here said then I don't think it has a chance of being a success by not offering anything new the listener despite its catchy rhythm. Perhaps in other countries where this song is not known it can be a success, like Latin America for example where we never heard this song or this artist Saucy Santana, but as always happens Usa will always be the priority for any artist and all music will always be launched with the aim of pleasing this public to the disappointment of the rest of the world.

I see why you've been left in the knife drawer so often.
:dance:

" After beginning his career as a makeup artist for the hip hop duo City Girls,"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saucy_Santana

"... and earned him a cosign from American rapper Nicki Minaj."

On 7/4/2022 at 4:42 PM, RUADJAI said:

And she technically doesn’t have a contract right? She has a contract to RErelease stuff, but she’s free to do what she pleases for new stuff right now, right?

this could be amazing for us 

Madonna has probably entered into a contract with Warner which provides for the distribution of her albums with Interscope (from 2025) and certainly the next ones (just see the Madame X Tour) but the rights of that album (from 2012 on) will continue to belong to her through Boy Toy Inc., nowadays, however many artists implement the same policy 😉

https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/kate-bush-is-the-worlds-biggest-independent-artist-right-now-shes-owning-it/

Madonna, based on on this article, is now an indipendent (or "free agent") artist too 

😉

21 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Did you just crawl out of a time capsule? Gender is fluid now Honey 🍯 🐝 

15 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

Madonna has probably entered into a contract with Warner which provides for the distribution of her albums with Interscope (from 2025) and certainly the next ones (just see the Madame X Tour) but the rights of that album (from 2012 on) will continue to belong to her through Boy Toy Inc., nowadays, however many artists implement the same policy 😉

https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/kate-bush-is-the-worlds-biggest-independent-artist-right-now-shes-owning-it/

Madonna, based on on this article, is an indipendent artist too 😉

That article makes me feel like the people who hated our discussion about sound frequencies. There's so many different "rights"... Song rights, recording rights, distribution rights, licensing rights.... my head is spinning.