New Madonna interview for V Magazine #137

Fabiolous

Next month it'll be 1 year since they revealed the Warner Bros deal and i feel things are yet to happen. 

Hopefully they have been planning some nice stuff for her 40th anniversary. This year marks the release of Everybody and next year the release of her first studio album. Hopefully the remasters start to be released in 2023. 

21 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Next month it'll be 1 year since they revealed the Warner Bros deal and i feel things are yet to happen. 

Hopefully they have been planning some nice stuff for her 40th anniversary. This year marks the release of Everybody and next year the release of her first studio album. Hopefully the remasters start to be released in 2023. 

Nah, the first will come this year

2 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Nah, the first will come this year

The first re-relase is this year? And we have no idea about it yet? 

The remix album is released in August and we've known about it since May 4th. 

If they are indeed releasing one of the remasters this year we might hear about it during her birthday maybe? I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

2 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

The first re-relase is this year? And we have no idea about it yet? 

The remix album is released in August and we've known about it since May 4th. 

If they are indeed releasing one of the remasters this year we might hear about it during her birthday maybe? I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

They said more surprises will come later this year to celebrate the 40th anniversary. The 40th anniversary is in September. They could announce something around that time or they could announce it on her birthday like last year.

I am fully expecting Erotica in October or November for the 30th anniversary. It's a fan favourite and it's one that Madonna is particularly fond of, it's gonna sell like poppers.

They could release the first album instead, but it would be so stupid to miss out on the 30th anniversary. The 40th anniversary of the first album isn't until next summer.

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

They said more surprises will come later this year to celebrate the 40th anniversary. The 40th anniversary is in September. They could announce something around that time or they could announce it on her birthday like last year.

I am fully expecting Erotica in October or November for the 30th anniversary. It's a fan favourite and it's one that Madonna is particularly fond of, it's gonna sell like poppers.

They could release the first album instead, but it would be so stupid to miss out on the 30th anniversary. The 40th anniversary of the first album isn't until next summer.

Madonna is fond of “Erotica”? I mean, I’m fond of it, it’s my favorite album of hers, but that was a low period for her and she pretty much dismisses the era and slammed it in later interviews (see 2004). Guy Oseary is still managing her, so I wouldn’t expect too much.