New Madonna interview for V Magazine #137

Fabiolous

2 hours ago, drivebitch said:

Madonna is fond of “Erotica”? I mean, I’m fond of it, it’s my favorite album of hers, but that was a low period for her and she pretty much dismisses the era and slammed it in later interviews (see 2004). Guy Oseary is still managing her, so I wouldn’t expect too much. 

I really don't think Madonna thinks of Erotica as a low period. People nowadays call her ahead of her time and she loves talking about it. Also she's kind of reverted to her Dita persona after the divorce and often talked about sex. She sang Erotica twice in the past 15 years, has used Secret garden in Filth and wisdom and is using deeper and deeper for the Finally enough love promotion. Also the S.E.X. interlude on the Rebel heart tour.

2 hours ago, drivebitch said:

Madonna is fond of “Erotica”? I mean, I’m fond of it, it’s my favorite album of hers, but that was a low period for her and she pretty much dismisses the era and slammed it in later interviews (see 2004). Guy Oseary is still managing her, so I wouldn’t expect too much. 

I really don't think Madonna thinks of Erotica as a low period. People nowadays call her ahead of her time and she loves talking about it. Also she's kind of reverted to her Dita persona after the divorce and often talked about sex. She sang Erotica twice in the past 15 years, has used Secret garden in Filth and wisdom and is using deeper and deeper for the Finally enough love promotion. Also the S.E.X. interlude on the Rebel heart tour.

On 7/12/2022 at 1:08 PM, Jet said:

Is she on the cover?

No. Madonna isn't on the cover.  

The fall 2022 V magazine issue 137 is called Gen V. 

Other than Charli XCX, there's also covers of Evan Mock, the kid Larol, Sky Ferreira, Iris Law, Eartheater, Malika Louback, Rina Sawayama, and Shygirl. 

Edited by Pretty Madonna (see edit history)

On 7/13/2022 at 12:37 PM, Fabiolous said:

i believe that 'Dita' is Madonna..in large

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 1:27 AM, otcoam said:

V Magazine #137 Fall Preview 2022 

image.png.c75132c10a0c8b2397f2b472deb7126e.png

image.png.34df78ab610c8a9f70e7486568740fa9.png

image.png.3a878df3d79dbccdb8c0587d9417659c.png

image.png.8e8f714c1110102207c6c382318fd4e5.png

20 hours ago, milingo83 said:

Thanks a lot guys!!!.