Finally Enough Love - the MAIN version?

Finally Enough Love - the MAIN version?  

115 members voted

1. 1. Which version do you consider to be the main version of Finally Enough Love album?

• The 1 CD version
    • The 3 CD version

1 hour ago, GhostOrchid said:

right. so it can chart then.

this is from prince's wikipedia: "Though not a major seller, it did sell over 500,000 copies. Being three discs, it was qualified to being certified double platinum"

.....and it's three discs of, can I be bothered.
There's many reasons for format choices.

So I finally decided that 50-track is the main version (for me).

Mainly because of the interview she gave to V Magazine where she talks about it, and promotes that version.

I also realized that 16-track is just something she put together as a gift to the Gays for Pride so that they have something to blast over their speakers for a few days. Or,  you can view it as a trailer before the real thing.

And finally because the results here were so overwhelmingly in favour of the 3CD (95% to 5%).

Thanks to everyone who voted and shared their two cents!

• 1 month later...
So I finally decided that 50-track is the main version (for me).
Mainly because of the interview she gave to V Magazine where she talks about it, and promotes that version.
I also realized that 16-track is just something she put together as a gift to the Gays for Pride so that they have something to blast over their speakers for a few days. Or,  you can view it as a trailer before the real thing.
And finally because the results here were so overwhelmingly in favour of the 3CD (95% to 5%).
Thanks to everyone who voted and shared their two cents!
Yeah im uainv the 2lp as a teaser whilst i wait on delayed international shipping on the 6lp. Had not planned to but a last minute impulse buy was the correct thing to do or id be feeling left out right now

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk