Favourite album cover?

Fabiolous

Favourite Album cover?  

123 members voted

1. 1. What's your favourite album cover?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/22/2022 at 02:06 AM

What a body of work!

jSHTOm7.png

I love all of her album covers. My favorites are Madonna, Like A Virgin, True Blue, Like A Prayer, Ray Of Light, Music, Rebel Heart and Celebration (unpopular opinion but I do think this should've been iconic). My vote goes to LAP because I think it was a daring artistic choice not to feature her face on the cover and it stands out among the usual beauty shots.

I do wonder which 'Madame X' cover is considered the 'definitive' version among the fans - the standard (vinyl) or the deluxe (streaming)?.

13 minutes ago, Karma said:

I do wonder which 'Madame X' cover is considered the 'definitive' version among the fans - the standard (vinyl) or the deluxe (streaming)?.

The one with her lips sealed. It's Madonna's vision and it has a meaning, and it's the one that was printed for the vinyl. The blonde one was probably pushed by the label because they thought blonde Madonna was more recognizable 

"Madonna". It's too iconic for a debut album cover.

81hXRTWVaWL._SL1447_.jpg

I noticed only a couple of years ago only how each eye reflects a side of the Madonna persona: her right eye is the force of nature, driven, rebellious side; her left eye is her vulnerable side, the romantic one, the part that needs love from everyone else.

Rebel Heart - right from the start.