Madonna in the cover of L'OFFICIEL IBIZA

deathproof

20 minutes ago, Alpha said:

You do realize people are talking about execution right? Just like in the other thread where you defended using an old photo for FEL when nobody was even talking about an old photo but the actual execution and novice photoshop. Nobody is complaining about there being a disco ball. It's great that she's reaching out to fans are design jobs but cmon...maybe the fans who actually do a good job would wanna be compensated and that could be why...this is happening. We're all glad her instagram became more curated and less clumsy but when you start using your instagram photographer for actual photoshoots it all ends up looking like the same damn thing and becomes a "seen it already" thing.

When "fans" have been doing the job for years is no longer a fan doing the job, is simply someone else working for her. Deal with it. Alek Keshishian was also a "fan" before he started working for her, she discovered him through a university work he did about her and she liked it so much she decided to bring him in. I don't remember any of you complaining about that.

I'm the first to question some of Ricardo's choices, especially with retouching, but you're all attacking him here when the collage is not even him:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgCN7Auj55K/

Collaged by Portis Wasp: https://www.instagram.com/portiswasp1/

I really wonder what's that terrible in these two pictures we've seen.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Prayer said:

When "fans" have been doing the job for years is no longer a fan doing the job, is simply someone else working for her. Deal with it. Alek Keshishian was also a "fan" before he started working for her, she discovered him through a university work he did about her and she liked it so much she decided to bring him in. I don't remember any of you complaining about that.

I'm the first to question some of Ricardo's choices, especially with retouching, but you're all attacking him here when the collage is not even him:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgCN7Auj55K/

Collaged by Portis Wasp: https://www.instagram.com/portiswasp1/

I really wonder what's that terrible in these two pictures we've seen.

Except Alek was talented. And deal with what exactly? Lol its so funny when people try to get cute. 

7 hours ago, deathproof said:

1657809049-lofficiel-ibiza-madonna-cover
https://www.lofficielibiza.com/portraits/lofficiel-ibiza-cover-star-icon-madonna-by-ricardo-gomes-portis-was

Madonna, the one and only. A cover collaboration created exclusively for the first edition of L'OFFICIEL IBIZA by internationally renowned photographer Ricardo Gomes and multimedia artist Portis Wasp.

07.14.2022 by Giampietro Baudo

& ?

i love it and here is why. one. the collage is cute and a throwback to NKM on MDNA tour. it's cool and artistic and very "present day" 2. the burberry disco ball thing is like confessions redux with a little bit of that versace photoshoot with the big black dogs and secret project revolution mixed in. 

im sick of people complaining that the aesthetics don't match their tastes. Ok COol.  you are so much better artist than ricardo gomes and also diaz. in a parallel universe she chose your artwork. happy now? want a cupcake? 🥧 

40 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

notice it's always the white 40 something male fans too 

Making assumptions and generalisations based on the  utopian fragmentation of identity (Identity is the new Religion), and associating behavior to a specific group of people is, in itself, not only virtue-signaling, it is discriminatory. And pointing out how flawed someone might be does not make you a better person. It falls under the same type of behavior you are trying to denounce. One should always check their behavior before calling out that of others. 

Please leave that to the Twitter trolls and people who have no other way to feel good about themselves.

1 hour ago, Humanfly said:

i love it and here is why. one. the collage is cute and a throwback to NKM on MDNA tour. it's cool and artistic and very "present day" 2. the burberry disco ball thing is like confessions redux with a little bit of that versace photoshoot with the big black dogs and secret project revolution mixed in. 

im sick of people complaining that the aesthetics don't match their tastes. Ok COol.  you are so much better artist than ricardo gomes and also diaz. in a parallel universe she chose your artwork. happy now? want a cupcake? 🥧 

But we live in the real world where we didnt and we are STUCK with this...STUCK. Why all of a sudden fans are accepting this mediocrity I do not know. Remember when we all complained so much about Aldo's original artwork for the RHT that they changed it to something good? I have a feeling if that was now all of you would all of a sudden say it was good. The horror.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

But we live in the real world where we didnt and we are STUCK with this...STUCK. Why all of a sudden fans are accepting this mediocrity I do not know. Remember when we all complained so much about Aldo's original artwork for the RHT that they changed it to something good? I have a feeling if that was now all of you would all of a sudden say it was good. The horror.

Wait. What was Aldo’s work for Rebel Heart Tour? I forgot.