Madonna in the cover of L'OFFICIEL IBIZA

deathproof

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/15/2022 at 5:33 PM, PaperFaces said:

I miss ACTUAL photographers like Patrick Demarchelier and Herb Ritts.

Their shots of Madonna spoke for themselves.

Gomes' pictures, without some font and a bunch of graphics in front of them, arent exactly great. Nothing that cant be done with an Iphone. Photography for the common man.

Oh well but you are talking about GREAT photographers, and above all REAL photographers who have made history with many artists, being a photographer is not using a phone and making badly retouched photos. Herb Ritts, Demarchalier, Meisel , Mondino, Bettina Rheims they are photographers who have captured the essence of Madonna and other artists.To say that this gome's is a photographer is like walking into a church on Christmas day cursing. if I like this photo? absolutely not.This my opinion which is as respectable as all the others ..more than anything else it is very sad to read insults completely useless and out of place, I don't think that an ADULT person can be offended by this kind of thing once the web page is closed, or the computer is turned off,but it is certainly not a pleasant thing to read.

• 2 weeks later...

So today I received the magazine and I posted the picture I took of the cover and inside on my Madonna magazines instagram account. I tagged everybody even in the stories, now if you go to Ricardo’s profile he stole my pictures for his stories without even a tag. 
It’s no the end of the world of course, but this shows everybody how unprofessional he is. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgwJ_BJK3zr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

15 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

So today I received the magazine and I posted the picture I took of the cover and inside on my Madonna magazines instagram account. I tagged everybody even in the stories, now if you go to Ricardo’s profile he stole my pictures for his stories without even a tag. 
It’s no the end of the world of course, but this shows everybody how unprofessional he is. 

Ricardo is a cowardly little piece of shit and sucks at his job. I heard he was blocking people who tried sending him messages on social media. 

15 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Where did you buy it

All is good, he saw my post where I said he stole them and now he shared the original post. 

19 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Where did you buy it

A friend who writes for the magazine got me the magazine, it’s not for sale (there’s no bar code or price) since it’s only available in Ibiza at private events and high fashion store as a gift for special costumers. 

6 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

All is good, he saw my post where I said he stole them and now he shared the original post. 

A friend who writes for the magazine got me the magazine, it’s not for sale (there’s no bar code or price) since it’s only available in Ibiza at private events and high fashion store as a gift for special costumers. 

oh damn.  been keeping my eye out for it

On 8/2/2022 at 12:08 PM, cosmic_system said:

Can you do a HQ scan of the cover and share here? Most of us magazine collectors won’t be able to get this cover if it’s that limited.