Madonna in the cover of L'OFFICIEL IBIZA

deathproof

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually . i just had a little bit of a change of heart. i am sorry to everyone i have been mean or aggressive to. honestly i just am passionate because i don't have much control in my life but i just love madonna so i feel like i have the authority to talk shit on her behalf. i can see that that is not a very healthy attitude and i will see myself out. i will only come back if and when i can control myself and try to respond in a kinder manner. thanks for your Grace in the situation. i think i have misdirected anger. i can see that i am in the minority and my vibes are not very fun. carry on. and have a good weekend.

1 hour ago, Humanfly said:

actually . i just had a little bit of a change of heart. i am sorry to everyone i have been mean or aggressive to. honestly i just am passionate because i don't have much control in my life but i just love madonna so i feel like i have the authority to talk shit on her behalf. i can see that that is not a very healthy attitude and i will see myself out. i will only come back if and when i can control myself and try to respond in a kinder manner. thanks for your Grace in the situation. i think i have misdirected anger. i can see that i am in the minority and my vibes are not very fun. carry on. and have a good weekend.

We're not babies as long as you dont hit below the belt don't apologize. Major #lamesauce. I'm not gonna apologize and neither should you.

2 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

i am sorry 😢 i had a moment of weakness i will keep the fighting spirit again tomorow :) thank you to @Alphafor the pep talk.

I guess i earned my drama queen badge :) 

hugging my disco ball until then-

Lol girl, dont worry about it. Now, if you started name calling (no i dont count bitch as one) or started really throwing jabs then it would be a different story but you're just bickering with us. No harm no foul.

14 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

I miss ACTUAL photographers like Patrick Demarchelier and Herb Ritts.

Their shots of Madonna spoke for themselves.

Gomes' pictures, without some font and a bunch of graphics in front of them, arent exactly great. Nothing that cant be done with an Iphone. Photography for the common man.

Exactly.

ok i was being bitchy earlier but i had a few points. let's just let it go. i stand by what i said but i realize that it was rude way of trying to get my point across. back to being on topic, i really do truly love these 2 pieces and that what the thread is about. that is why i was being a bit rude because i think they are  cool. 

DE16ED5C-1943-4C4C-B311-D754587B6C60.jpeg

14C5E1A9-9A1A-4F1E-BA37-068B0C540C75.jpeg

2 hours ago, Humanfly said:

no bitch i notice it when i can't even get excited about something with some

graphic design wannabe claiming they could do better. 

You can get excited and love something even when others don't. Don't take this too seriously. 

People are just reminiscing the Van Goghs and Picassos, because she got us used to them, and now we are getting Koons and Banksys.

14 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

You can get excited and love something even when others don't. Don't take this too seriously. 

People are just reminiscing the Van Goghs and Picassos, because she got us used to them, and now we are getting Koons and Banksys.

Girl not the Koons and Banksys!  I'm just dreading the art for the reissues. I truly believe it's all gonna be designed by Aldo. I absolutely hated the True Blue deluxe on spotify...they took such an amazing beautiful Ritts photo and just made it look SO amateur. He's been practicing for his Ray of Light reissue!

Screenshot_20220716-012727_Instagram.jpg

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Girl not the Koons and Banksys!  I'm just dreading the art for the reissues. I truly believe it's all gonna be designed by Aldo. I absolutely hated the True Blue deluxe on spotify...they took such an amazing beautiful Ritts photo and just made it look SO amateur. He's been practicing for his Ray of Light reissue!

We need Aldo off this ride. 

200.gif

2 hours ago, Humanfly said:

ok i was being bitchy earlier but i had a few points. let's just let it go. i stand by what i said but i realize that it was rude way of trying to get my point across. back to being on topic, i really do truly love these 2 pieces and that what the thread is about. that is why i was being a bit rude because i think they are  cool. 

DE16ED5C-1943-4C4C-B311-D754587B6C60.jpeg

14C5E1A9-9A1A-4F1E-BA37-068B0C540C75.jpeg

These really look amazing. I'd make it my phone wallpaper. :D

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

This looks like one of those death anniversary billboards and posts saying "fly high our angel 😇🕊♥"  :rip: