Is Everyone Gay On Here?

baymad4her

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm one of the big Madonna fans in the minority. I don't know any other users that are straight in this forum besides me.

EDIT: I saw a reply earlier in the thread that talked about how Madonna's persona and constant sexual acts make straight people (specifically men) uncomfortable. As a man who is straight, I didn't find any of the previously mentioned as uncomfortable or disturbing. In fact, it made me love her even more as it became even more clear that she doesn't care about the unwritten (or even written) rules about what you supposedly can or cannot do.

Edited by Black Mamba
Saw a reply that caught my attention (see edit history)

Most hardcore Madonna fans are gay men. This is just a fact.

While there are many reasons for this and she is an ally the main reason is the style of music. Gay men tend to love pop, dance and electronic music. Straight men are more inclined to get into rock, hip hop, country or stuff with live instruments.

I know these are stereotypes and it doesn’t always apply. I think the younger generations will break down these stereotypes as men become more in touch with their feminine side, more open minded and less concerned with stigma attached to certain tastes.

On 7/16/2022 at 2:02 AM, baymad4her said:

Obviously, I'm not being a homophobe as I'm gay myself, but I have noticed that we seem to all be gay guys on here. So it gets me wondering, why do us gay guys love Madonna so much?

Maybe because of her style, hair, wild ambition, drama, fluid sexuality, fierce ambition.. Strong Persona (or it seems). I have the same  inquiry. 

On 7/16/2022 at 3:47 PM, xrayeyes said:

Why do gays love female singers?

Castrated eunuchs have always worshipped singing oracle goddesses.

Basic archetypal pattern.

I reported this and nothing happened. Is the homophobia level so high in here that you can just compare gay men to eunuchs and that's fine? 

10 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

How can I, an actual homosexual, be “homophobic”? 
yes, let’s silence people who have opinions. Must be an obedient flag-waving sheep. 

If you truly don't understand how, here is the information: https://www.rainbow-project.org/internalised-homophobia/

From their list of 25 examples of internalized homophobia, here are the ones I've seen again and again in this forum: 

07. Contempt for the more open or obvious members of the LGBT community.

09. Denial that homophobia, heterosexism, biphobia or sexism are serious social problems.

11. Projection of prejudice onto another target group.

19. Mistrust and destructive criticism of LGBT community leaders.

Gender, race, sexual preferences or political identity to do not define who and who cannot be fans of great music and that goes for any style or genre in the world. It is time humanity stops the endless and destructive cycle of trying to attach labels onto people based on the things we like or don't like. I am straight and that has never stopped me from becoming a fan of Madonna, just like it should not stop gay people from enjoying things like rock music, society trying to program people into believing Led Zeppelin is for straight white guys has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Zep is one of the most iconic bands of all time and can be enjoyed by anyone. I have always seen Madonna exactly the same way, the fact that people limit themselves in their tastes and interests because of what label has been imposed on them is nothing but self harm and willful ignorance in my opinion.

16 hours ago, finallyenoughdick said:

I reported this and nothing happened. Is the homophobia level so high in here that you can just compare gay men to eunuchs and that's fine? 

Please don't hijack my thread with your nonsense please. I abhor trying to cancel someone just because you don't like someone else's opinion. The only time someone should be cancelled is if they are preaching violence and hatred to people, not because they make inane comments.

Back on topic please.

2 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Please don't hijack my thread with your nonsense please. I abhor trying to cancel someone just because you don't like someone else's opinion. The only time someone should be cancelled is if they are preaching violence and hatred to people, not because they make inane comments.

Back on topic please.

And your topic question is a very astute observation. It is an interesting phenomena. 

On 7/16/2022 at 4:00 AM, PaperFaces said:

Apparently, there ARE gays on here and i dont see why that behavior is tolerated.

It is no longer acceptable to be gay.

Youve to be queerly, gender-bent, non-binary, astro-physical.

Also...no lesbians.

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF

Seriously though, what is your problem? Answering an innocent question like this only makes you look like an obsessed TERF, if not already unhinged. Gay and lesbian people will always exist, non-binary, trans, and genderqueer people just live their own lives without imposing anything on anyone else. It's sad that you're using privileges we all fought along for only to trample on the less privileged parts of our community. Fucking shameful.

You might just live to see your rights stripped too, but yeah, keep parroting far-right rhetoric.

On topic, yes, I am a gay man. See, it's not hard replying to the question of the topic as a normal human being!

2 hours ago, New_Boy said:

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF

Seriously though, what is your problem? Answering an innocent question like this only makes you look like an obsessed TERF, if not already unhinged. Gay and lesbian people will always exist, non-binary, trans, and genderqueer people just live their own lives without imposing anything on anyone else. It's sad that you're using privileges we all fought along for only to trample on the less privileged parts of our community. Fucking shameful.

You might just live to see your rights stripped too, but yeah, keep parroting far-right rhetoric.

On topic, yes, I am a gay man. See, it's not hard replying to the question of the topic as a normal human being!

It was clearly a joke, calm down

When I was younger, I noticed it was always male artists and groups that had the most top 10 hits and number ones. I was always amazed that the only female artist was Madonna who was always in the top 10 list, and of course I loved her music, I remember staying up all night to watch Express Yourself video air for the first time in the UK, it was about 4:15am.