Is Everyone Gay On Here?

baymad4her

Yeah...You don't become the biggest artist in the world for the longest period of time on the pink pound alone. This is not Charli XCX. Sure mom has a whole load of cigs as hardcore fans, but its the breeders that have kept her on top. There waaaaaaay less of us....we just make a great cheerleading team. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

I think maybe it's because gay guys tend to have a more "effeminate" voice and so steer towards female singers. 

I'm not stereotyping anyone here btw (I've never heard any of you speak) there's a pretty cool film about it called "Do I sound gay?"

Star Trek Lips GIF

3 hours ago, baymad4her said:

When I was younger, I noticed it was always male artists and groups that had the most top 10 hits and number ones. I was always amazed that the only female artist was Madonna who was always in the top 10 list, and of course I loved her music, I remember staying up all night to watch Express Yourself video air for the first time in the UK, it was about 4:15am.

1989 and 1990 were insanely exciting times to be a Madonna fan. The pepsi advert, Like A Prayer video, Express Yourself video and the Express Yourself and Vogue performances at the two MTV awards. Then topped off with the premiere of In Bed With Madonna. Such good times!

15 minutes ago, rescueme said:

1989 and 1990 were insanely exciting times to be a Madonna fan. The pepsi advert, Like A Prayer video, Express Yourself video and the Express Yourself and Vogue performances at the two MTV awards. Then topped off with the premiere of In Bed With Madonna. Such good times!

I forgot my original point, the Blond Ambition tour and In Bed With Madonna were the first time I saw being gay not as something that was wrong with me. Madonna literally threw herself in front of the homophobia train and rolled with the punches until society stopped fearing and started accepting, that's why I'll always admire her. No other pop star has taken me on such a rollercoaster journey, it saddens me the mess that she's become in recent years but for those informative years of my youth she was there for us gays.

2 hours ago, mikenmark said:

I think maybe it's because gay guys tend to have a more "effeminate" voice and so steer towards female singers. 

I'm not stereotyping anyone here btw (I've never heard any of you speak) there's a pretty cool film about it called "Do I sound gay?"

giphy.gif

On 7/16/2022 at 1:27 PM, Angelman60 said:

I can't really explain why but to me, a gay icon is not a gay icon because he/she defends gay rights. For me it's just about the music. 

It's like Kylie Minogue, lady gaga... I can't explain it but there is a kind of music liked mostly by gay people. 

Female Pop music is “gay”

10 hours ago, baymad4her said:

If I had a pound for every time a straight guy told me he was straight, whilst they are on their knees, I'd be a millionaire 😛

or have your bus fare home 

3 hours ago, rescueme said:

we have a shop in the UK called Poundstretcher, always makes me chuckle

they do their staff training on the public
you wouldn't laugh then....then